I am just so proud of my daughter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsammi82x

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I was clearing the desk this morning and found something my 11 year old daughter had written. She did this completely on her own and I only vaguely remember her asking what a bead was!

I'm so proud that she is picking things up from me. Obviously her instructions are not perfect but she probably knows as much as some newly qualified techs!

You make me proud Sophi! Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326875938.549683.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326875938.549683.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,026
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326875972.136744.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326875972.136744.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 904
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326876011.987698.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326876011.987698.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 889
Awww that is so sweet! It really put a smile on my face! She's such a cutie! Xxx

Aw....love it, a true nail tech in the making :biggrin:

Aww how cute :) love the dog bowl part x x

Aww bless her. Looks like she may want to follow in her mummy's footsteps. My little girl would rather be knee high in mud playing with a tracktor as she's such a tomboy.Lol:biggrin:

aww, that's lovely. I love the part about the dog bowel as well. How old is she? X :)

She is 11, the funny thing is, she made me angry this morning and then I find that and my heart melted!

She is brill to be fair, she is always telling clients to make sure the use their solar oil twice a day and that they should be treating their nails as JEWELS NOT TOOLS!

She's a cracker xx

That's really sweet! She knows her stuff too she must observe you very closely when you work.

that's so cute.

That is sooo sweet

That is the cutest thing ever, I would be so proud too..she really must admire your work to sit a take in all the information. :)

Oh bless her. Don't you just love them when they do things like that! Xxx

Bless, how cool is that. I was bored and that's just cheered me up:wink2:

You should get her to do yours and talk her through it. She really must know her stuff, it's way beyond me.
Love the stationary too xoxo

You should get her to do yours and talk her through it. She really must know her stuff, it's way beyond me.
Love the stationary too xoxo

I don't know if I'd be brave enough! Maybe start with polish and then Shellac. I am REALLY picky who does my nails. In fact, I'm hat picky that it's only me that does them. I feel bad for the person doing them because I don't know if I could keep quiet if they did something differently to me. I know what your thinking, control freak! I'm the first to admit that!

Still, I'm dead proud of my little Sophi, how old do you have to be to train with CND?? Xx

That's adorable :) she will be a fab little tech! Bless her x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

This is the sweetest thing i've ever seen :) .. Very intelligent young lady x

Latest posts

Back