I am officially an Ezflow Nail Tech!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Well everyone........It's official.......I PASSED my Ezflow foundation L&P course today. I am so chuffed! :D
The training I received was top notch! As a few of you already know I was very lucky and my course ended up being a 1-2-1.........with none other than Anthony Buckley! How lucky am I!!!
My last day was also 1-2-1 with Karen, so I got an insight into different ways of working. Karen has also given me more confidence with tip blending. All the guys at Ezflow Bolton have been brilliant, always helpfull and friendly.

I'm looking forward to receiving my certificate in the next couple of days. And also building on the skills I have learnt.

"SO WATCH OUT WORLD HERE I COME!!!!!"
:wink2:

CONGRATULATIONS and a massive WELL DONE Jo :hug:

Congratulations :D

Sounds like you had the perfect foundation with Anthony training you - you'll be taking over the world by the weekend :hug:

Well Done :D

Trin
xx

CONGRATULATIONS, look forwards to seeing your phot's in the gallery :D

J

Congratulations and hey what a perfect ending to your course, Antony rocks big time xxxxx
So now go and get em babe xxxx

Congratulations Jo :) I am so chuffed for you :hug:

Look forward to a girlie meet soon :)

CONGRATULATIONS JO, so happy for you

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Well done Jo, really happy for you, Mr Buckley himself hey??? Excuse us!!! :rolleyes: :D

xxxx

Congratulations Jo .....
Way to go gurl!

With such an excellent start, there should be no stopping you :)

very well done

You Go Girl !! xx ;)
well done Jo.

Good luck with the rest of your nail career and I am sure we with see you competing soon. If not i am sure we will see your work on the nail geek. Well done.

Well Done and Oh to have Antony what a bonus :D

Well done sounds as if you had a brill time I am really happy for you keep us posted on what you do next.
Caz xxx

Jo I'm really really pleased for you.......' look ma I'm on top of the world' x

Thank you everyone for such encouragement!
I love my Geeky family!
:hug:

Well done! Congratulations!! The only way is up!!!!!!!!!Tilly xx

Well done to you!

Latest posts

Back