I am officially an Ezflow Nail Tech!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations "Even Happier Jo" :D

great news well done xx :hug:

Fab news.......well done

Amanda:hug:

well done jo there will be no stopping you now lol

Well done Jo am soooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!

I knew you would do it when you gave us a sneaky peek of your first attempt at the scult you did?

Excellent Job well done!

Upward and onward now!

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

Fab to hear Jo!!! big hugs and kisses, there'll be no stopping you now!!!

Lets meet up and do lunch soon
xxx

fabaroonie news, how lucky are you to have one to one with anthony!, glad you had a great time look forward to meeting you at some point.

enjoy and good luck what a great start to your career!

Well done you!

have you heard of the 2 day anthony acadamys that are being held throughout the uk in june and july? that is anthony buckley!

Well done Jo! :)

Jess
xox

Congratulations, and welcome to the team.

congratulations jo

well done Jo!!!!:D

Antony AND Karen :!: How cool is that!!!!!!
They're both brilliant company as well as everything else

Debz xx

Yes I was so lucky with my training, I'm sure other companies would have re-scheduled if there was only one student.
I feel I have really benefited from this training and it has given me a real zest for life!
Thanks again everyone for your kind words. I'll get posting some pics soon....I promise.
The Anthony Buckley academy sounds brill! I'd love to do the course, I think it would be great to do a course with other techs so I can gain from their experience and knowledge.
Am I right in thinking you need a certain experience level to take the course?

Well done Jo!!

xxx

happy_jo_21 said:
Yes I was so lucky with my training, I'm sure other companies would have re-scheduled if there was only one student.
I feel I have really benefited from this training and it has given me a real zest for life!
Thanks again everyone for your kind words. I'll get posting some pics soon....I promise.
The Anthony Buckley academy sounds brill! I'd love to do the course, I think it would be great to do a course with other techs so I can gain from their experience and knowledge.
Am I right in thinking you need a certain experience level to take the course?
the Antony academies are an advanced l&p class
for more info spk to Maria at cal nails abt bolton bookings (01204 412001/2/3)

Jess
xox

Well Done!!!!. It's a GREAT Feeling how you leave there with so much knowledge and the buzz you get from passing!!!. Theres no stopping you now. Antony and Karen are such great nail techs, you were so lucky to have trained with them.

Well done Jo! I really want to further my training with someone like ezflow. Do they do training anywhere in the midlands area? My class at college is getting worse every week!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big Congrats Jo .... :hug:

Latest posts

Back