I cannot believe this!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berenicefuentes

Reaction score
Edit: Removed link

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

That makes two of us!!

I feel like printing that picture off and letting my customers see it!!:eek:

That would be a good idea. I'm actually gonna email them because it is illegal to use that here in the US!!!

speachless... and THAT doesnt happen often!

That would be a good idea. I'm actually gonna email them because it is illegal to use that here in the US!!!

I thought it was MMA monomer that was illegal, not the polymer? That said it's still not a good idea to play at chemistry in such a way!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
what the hell !!!!!!!

So thats how they do it ............. Evil :mad:

I thought it was MMA monomer that was illegal, not the polymer? That said it's still not a good idea to play at chemistry in such a way!

I think your right Sass, methyl methacrylic in polymer is a different story.......... judging by the link tho they are trying to sell dental polymers instead of ones manufactured for nails!

Speechless :eek:

HEAPS of companies use methyl methacrylate polymer for exactly the reasons specified on that webpage.

Thats the difference between MMA and PMMA, but I somehow I suspect that not all their liquids may be EMA based.

link removed?!

As the link has now been removed, I dont really see the point to this being left open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back