i did it too!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
today was my qualification day and i passed yippee!! I am tired very tired after staying up until 2am revising.....it was definately worth it.......i got 21 1/2 out of 22 questions so i got a lurvvvvverly spa manicure tote!
i was a jibbering mess, mainly due to the fact that we were told GMG would be assessing us............no offence meant but thank god he did'nt lol!!
I know Dianne said she did'nt get on here much but i would just like to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to her she is truly amazing.
Amanda

Well Done - Congratulations on a job well done!! :hug:

diesel1978 said:
today was my qualification day and i passed yippee!! I am tired very tired after staying up until 2am revising.....it was definately worth it.......i got 21 1/2 out of 22 questions so i got a lurvvvvverly spa manicure tote!
i was a jibbering mess, mainly due to the fact that we were told GMG would be assessing us............no offence meant but thank god he did'nt lol!!
I know Dianne said she did'nt get on here much but i would just like to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to her she is truly amazing.
Amanda
So well done you !!!!!!!
Di is a brill Ambassador and a right giggle too................
Send her my love, when you next see her...........
Tell her Ruth said " her nails rock "

Well done Amanda!! Hopefully you can have a nice relaxing christmas now ! :green:

Big Congrats ....... Master Amanda!

Well done Amanda!

Hi Amanda
I know I said I didnt get on the site much but I do surf regularly. Thankyou for the compliment!
Your test result was outstanding and nail skills are at an extremely high standard. CONGRATULATIONS!
This Masters Qualification Day has been of the highest standard of technicians that I have taken since I started as an educator, it is aprivilege to take nail technicians and turn them into Master Technicians. So CONGRATULATIONS to all who attended and thankyou all for making my job worh wile.

Diane x

Congratulations - fantastic result!

Cathy

Well done Amanda

Well done - now RELAX and have a great Christmas !!!

Well done you!! You deserve it, enjoy!!

well done girl, i passed 2 weeks ago, i would definately have been nervous if i was told GMG would be assessing, i was nervous enough on the day without that in the back of my mind,

well done, sounds like you kept your cool.

beck

Hi Amanda,

Well done girl, i knew you could do it. What a great christmas present!

Michelle x

Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Christmas Present! lol

Bet you look like you have a coathanger in your mouth don't you! lol

Well done really pleased for you. xxx

thank you all so much for your replies it still has'nt quite sunk in yet......i have been so busy working since 8 this morning .........my first client took me three hours for a rebalance lol because we could'nt stop talking about it lol!!
Now i am just cleaning my kit ready for tomorrow knowing that i can tell all the clients tomorrow!!
I really could'nt have done it if it wasnt for the support of the educators. In all i had 3 different educators for my master classes (dianne, shona and bev) and each one of them taught me different techniques wich i am so grateful for......and it was them that made me achieve my master status!
And the great think about the spa manicure kit that i won was i no longer have to lug about my salon size products hehe!!
For me this is just the start i have achieved so much and now i want to take it further........creating nails with my eyes closed lol!!!

Well done you what a fab christmas pressie :)

Take care Dawnie xxx

Many Congratulations Amanda :hug: xxxx

Latest posts

Back