I have the spending itch! Which are your 'must-have' Calgel colours? x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Up To Scratch

Reaction score
Every now and then I get this 'itch'... it comes with the change of the season, methinks... and with all the lovely new colours around. What kind of itch? A SPENDING itch!! :lol:

I am currently totally and utterly obsessed with Shellac. I love love love it. :Love: & I want to buy more colours... but as with many good things I will have to wait. & when they do come out... I will buy them all, very greedily! :twisted:

In the meantime, my eye is drawn to my Calgel kit. I have polishes coming out of my ears, but a good range of Calgel coloured gels for my Calgel ladies? No. So my question is, which are the Calgel coloured gels that you just couldn't live without? If you had to get your kit and throw out all but half a dozen or so, which ones would you save? Come on ladies, be ruthless...

(PS - I know, I probably need help! :rolleyes: )

Any Calgel techs out there...? Want to tell me your most-requested/favourite coloured gel shades...? Starting to feel pretty lonely here! :eek:

not a calgel tech, but i do use a similar product, lechat nobility.
unless its a french look they are after, i find clients always go for the reds and really deep shades.

so to start you off in your collection begin with those and you wont go far wrong.

For winter especially December my most requested colour is 53.Also popular is 35,31,18.
Popular all year round colours are 14,7,cga30,black,36,39,4,45.
Summer colours 11,15,56,65,55.

For this time of year prob 53. All year round tho I would say 31, 17, A7, 14 (very popular thru spring/summer), 11.
I tend to buy 6 at a time so I get a free one!!!

43 is a must have imo. It's for the natural colour lovers who also appreciate a little bit of shimmer :)

Most popular for us are 18, 53, 31, 14, 35, 44, 36, purple (from the nailart range).

For winter it would be 18, 36 and 53 the most requested. Also diamond for some sparkle.

53 is my favorite Calgel colour, it's a lovely Christmas red with some sparkle (almost a wine colour)

Awww, thanks ladies! :hug: Thought no-one was going to reply!

Do you know, I thought I might see 43 and 18 in there... these are in my kit too!

So it sounds - by majority vote so far - as if I should add 53,31,14, 36 & 11... be interesting to see if I get any more replies, to make one more clear 'winner', for a neat half dozen on the shopping list... :)

Awww, thanks ladies! :hug: Thought no-one was going to reply!

Do you know, I thought I might see 43 and 18 in there... these are in my kit too!

So it sounds - by majority vote so far - as if I should add 53,31,14, 36 & 11... be interesting to see if I get any more replies, to make one more clear 'winner', for a neat half dozen on the shopping list... :)

I think the deal is buy 5 and get one free.You can also include superclear in with the deal which is handy to have to keep your french sets nice and fresh.For a really quick french just use clear and white and then put superclear on top.The client then also doesn't get much growth showing.

Latest posts

Back