I need someone to talk to, I'm so gutted !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelley,

Really sorry to hear of your bad news.

Don't get down, remember what you achieved, and what you can achieve again - you are obviously alot stronger than you think.

Good luck with your clients - they will be ok, I would be if I was one of them.
:hug: :hug:

i just want to say thanks to everyone - you lot are fab!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the kind words, pm's, pages, gifts & rep - you have all made me realise why i love this site so much xxxxx

Babes, I'm so gutted for you - after all you've done the last few months and it was all going so well for you. Can't come and give you a big hug as you've moved too far but :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~shelley~ said:
The thing is before i moved here i was so low & down on myself & since moving & getting the room i started feeling good about myself & worth somthing again! i dont want to start feeling crap again xxxx

This comment is something you should keep in mind when feeling low mate.

You getting that salon up and running like you did, was something you should be very proud of and it shows that you are a strong, determined woman and even though I dont actually know you, I can tell that this whole experience will be a positive one, both in your business and personal life. xx:Love:

aw Shelley... bless ya hunnio....
im sure it everything will be coolio in the end babes... you have clientelle and your ok .... get ya stuff ... pick up that phone and get thoes appts sorted ;)

sending ya a wee hug too :hug:

Jess
xox

~shelley~ said:
The thing is before i moved here i was so low & down on myself & since moving & getting the room i started feeling good about myself & worth somthing again! i dont want to start feeling crap again xxxx
PLease dont put value on yourself for such meaningless things. You have a room in a salon and when its taken away your value goes down!!! I dont know you personally so cant comment on all your wonderful traits but you mentioned youve got lots of clients, which means you are good at what you do. yes its a setback, sucky things happen and maybe there is a reason for it which you might find out soon or much later but it happened and you must not let it beat you. Cry for a bit then dust yourself off, yell "Geek power" and get on with making a kcik ass home salon. Allways remember though that you are never alone, your geeky family are allways with you (except for when you are in the loo, shower etc!) Hugs and positive vibes xxxxx

Oh shelley im really sorry to hear this. You worked so hard to get this all together. Im sure you will keep all your clients as I bet they just love you and will continue to support you wherever you go!! Chin up sending you lots of :hug::hug:

Really sorry to hear your news. But keep your chin up and try not to let it get you down. Like its been said already, I'm sure something good is waiting just around the corner.
Good luck and big hugs x x

Well ive ran round the clients with appointments so far & they all seem to be staying with me in my home salon so thats something. Im doing a spray tan in someones house tomorrow morning.
thanks again everyone for all of your support xxxx

~shelley~ said:
Well ive ran round the clients with appointments so far & they all seem to be staying with me in my home salon so thats something. Im doing a spray tan in someones house tomorrow morning.
Thats great news hun! xxx

Just to say thanks to tricky & all the other geeks who donated twice lol for my bouqet
& also to noodle who got me one yesterday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just read this today, I'm so sorry and you have worked so hard as well, don't worry something far far better will happen soon and you just have to remember things happen for a reason. Keep your chin up hon.

Hi Shelley, really sorry to hear your news.
Did you sign a legal tenancy agreement? If so have you checked the small print as you may have some rights for compensation due to interruption in business, I know they're saying that they're bankrupt or going there but like many people have mentioned its a long process and it doesn't happen that quick. Also have you checked your insurance as I know mine has cover for interruption to pay me an amount per week while I relocate etc.
Thay sound like they've made a snap decision and its probably better for you to be out of there in the long run than to work with people who can make such a big decision like that which can affect many people including yourself.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do and keep us posted.
KC
:hug:

Oh Shelly,

this is awful, I am just sorry.

:hug: :hug: God willing your home salon will be just as successfull.

~shelley~ said:
That's such good news. I think peeps are generally understanding, & will show their loyalty in this kind of situation.

Hi there Shelly

Glad to hear you got something sorted,
Have you also thought about a sign in the window of shop before its locked up completely .....to notify ppl of your new location.Just an extra idea for you.

All the best
XX J XX

Hope you have got yourself sorted the same thing happened to me .. I have now opened my own salon in swinton manchester . I have been open 6 wks now and it is picking up slowly .. Good luck for the future xx

Latest posts

Back