I want to learn intimate Male waxing......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BodyAngels

Reaction score
I live in Lancashire and I don't know of any courses in this area for intimate male waxing. Can anybody help me.
Or if anybody else is interested, we could ask the Wax Queen to come up as I think this is what she does?
Come on girls, lets have a crack (sorry).....
It's just that it's apparently becoming more popular and I'm starting up soon and want to add something err a bit different.
Anybody fancy added this treatment to their repotoire?
Claire x

I live in Lancashire and I don't know of any courses in this area for intimate male waxing. Can anybody help me.
Or if anybody else is interested, we could ask the Wax Queen to come up as I think this is what she does?
Come on girls, lets have a crack (sorry).....
It's just that it's apparently becoming more popular and I'm starting up soon and want to add something err a bit different.
Anybody fancy added this treatment to their repotoire?
Claire x

I am just up the road from you and I am also adding this service to my treatments. I am off to London on the 6th April to some training with Andy at Thalgo. Andy (Axiom) has his own training at his salon too and this is the link to that. Male Brazilian Waxing – Axiom Bodyworks | Training: Male Brazilian Waxing

Kimmi said she would come up to this neck of the woods if I could get a few therapists together to do a workshop on female brazilian. Would you be interested in taking part in this?

I wouldn't mind modelling for this sometime as I get this done already.

Kimmi said she would come up to this neck of the woods if I could get a few therapists together to do a workshop on female brazilian. Would you be interested in taking part in this?

Just to clarify Jen, I train in both male and female waxing.............in fact, most of my working day is spent doing male intimate waxing.

As Jen said, I'd be happy to travel to anywhere in the UK as long as there were a minimum of 4/5 paying trainees, as I'd have to cover the cost of travel and possible stop over. Whoever, provides the use of their salon/home would get their training for free. All trainees get a certificate. You don't all have to work together so it would be a great opportunity for therapists to get together from different areas across the UK. I'm happy to train on Sundays too as well as any other day of the week.

Feel free to email/PM me if you're interested. xxxx

Hi there,

I would definately be interested in doing this too, I live in Wiltshire and if there are any South West Geeks that would like to do this, we could get together with Kim. The only thing is, timing is slightly out for me at the moment as I am 5 &1/2 weeks away from giving birth. I would be happy to do this later on though say in a couple of months.

Just to clarify Jen, I train in both male and female waxing.............in fact, most of my working day is spent doing male intimate waxing.

As Jen said, I'd be happy to travel to anywhere in the UK as long as there were a minimum of 4/5 paying trainees, as I'd have to cover the cost of travel and possible stop over. Whoever, provides the use of their salon/home would get their training for free. All trainees get a certificate. You don't all have to work together so it would be a great opportunity for therapists to get together from different areas across the UK. I'm happy to train on Sundays too as well as any other day of the week.

Feel free to email/PM me if you're interested. xxxx

I am working on trying to get a few geeks together as I would love to see the technique done efficiently.

I only mentioned the Thalgo course Kim because I am also doing this and it was the first thing that sprung to my mind, I know you do both hun :hug:

I am working on trying to get a few geeks together as I would love to see the technique done efficiently.

I only mentioned the Thalgo course Kim because I am also doing this and it was the first thing that sprung to my mind, I know you do both hun :hug:

No problem Jen. I know it's confusing as I'm the female trainer for Perron Rigot and Andy is the male trainer for Perron Rigot, but in my other life, I'm a trainer for both male and female. xxxx

No problem Jen. I know it's confusing as I'm the female trainer for Perron Rigot and Andy is the male trainer for Perron Rigot, but in my other life, I'm a trainer for both male and female. xxxx
I'm glad you told us this Kim as i thought you only trained the female side,
i am one of the therapists that would be interested in doing the group training with Jen, keep me informed ladies :hug:

I'm not sure how to organise this on salongeek as it might be viewed as advertising. I'll have a chat with the mods as see how I should go about it.

Thanks for your interest. xxxx

Latest posts

Back