I was gone but now I'm back!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
I have to admit that I have neglected you guys on the board for quite a while...but now I'm back!!!!!

I have just got back, well on Sunday, from a very hot and sunny 10 days in Spain!!

Boy did I need it and I didn't realise just how much. Before I went I was very down in the dumps, I couldn't see where life was going and was just plain miserable. My husband had to go to America...reasons to long to go into....and we, apart from other things, just could not afford for me and the 2 girls to go too. So as it's my birthday this months my Mum and Dad gave me some money towards the flight to visit my Auntie in Spain. Then my brother and his girlfriend gave me over half my spending money...OK so it's a BIG birthday!!!!! :lol: I could not have had a better present.

The holiday was such good fun. I decided to take my 87 year old Nan as well and she really enjoyed herself and what a way to jump all the queues...with a lady in a wheelchair :o !!!! My Auntie has 3 dogs, 2 baby goats, a cat, 2 baby tortoise, 5 chicken and a rooster!!!!! The girls had a whole lot of fun walking the goats, playing with the dogs and collecting the eggs!!!! Nevermind swimming in the big pool...the sea!!!!

I have now come back refreshed and ready to go.....I am going to book my Brisa conversion within the next week ( another birthday present!!!)

Sorry for neglecting you all...missed you all loads and I am now back to my, almost, daily visits!!!!

XXXXXX

Hi Nikki,
I think its great because I can really tell from your post how much you enjoyed the company of your nan and your little ones.
It sounds like you and yours really got back to nature for a while.
Glad to hear it restored your get up and go too ... thats what breaks are meant to do.
Nice one hun :hug:

Welcome back NikkiLooLaa!! I missed yah looooads lol ;)

Pasty Geek no more I bet :)

xxxxxxxxxmwah

Welcome back.....i wished my birthdays where as good as yours...xxx

NailStyle said:
Welcome back.....i wished my birthdays where as good as yours...xxx

Ah, Ang...but are you as old as me!!!!!!!

XXX

LayStar said:
Welcome back NikkiLooLaa!! I missed yah looooads lol ;)

Pasty Geek no more I bet :)

xxxxxxxxxmwah

Hey babe,

No not quite Pasty Geek........more well cooked!!!!! Although I'm fading fast!!!!

Welcome back nikki - seems like you've been missing for ages hun !

glad you have a super trip and now recharged and ready to go

kx

Welcome back Nikki................I have missed ya .......but I am so glad you had a brill time and recharged your batteries..........

I was getting worried about you!! Hooooooray, my shming- shmong buddy's back - fancy a play in the kitchen hun?!!!

ps are you going to Earls Court?

Sassy Hassy said:
I was getting worried about you!! Hooooooray, my shming- shmong buddy's back - fancy a play in the kitchen hun?!!!

ps are you going to Earls Court?

Hey Sassy, shming-shmong at the ready!!!! I'm in the kitchen and ready to go!!!!!

Yes, I have checked the dates for Earls Court....Layla and I have decided that we should have a stand just for the 'Geeky Picnic'!!!!! There is a Tesco just down the road from there to get supplies....we could do a 'Shming-Shmong Picnic for Geeks'!!!......Na! I'm not even going there!!!!ROFL!!!!

I have really missed all of you guys too!!! XXXXXXXXX

Lol I'll bring the blanket Nikki, you can bring the grapes and 'nanas!! Ruth - bring V&O ;)
xx

Latest posts

Back