I wish... Pt2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a sucker for strawberry laces and midget gems :cool:

Laura xx

I'm a sucker for strawberry laces and midget gems :cool:

Laura xx

Oh yes, strawberry laces, strawberry pencils and rhubarb and custard sweets are my faves 😛

strawberry laces get stuck in my dentures... suck on a humbug is what I like :wink2:

strawberry laces get stuck in my dentures... suck on a humbug is what I like :wink2:

Ah w1nnie they were my nans faves, must be a generation thing lol :wink:

It must be. During the war dear there was a shortage, we always WISHED we had humbugs.

It must be. During the war dear there was a shortage, we always WISHED we had humbugs.

Oh Winnie, you're sounding like an old granny instead of the young thing you really are! :lol:

;) .

Attachments

• 1394564803090.jpg
    1394564803090.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 47
Now this is the wish thread dear, we have to close our eyes and make a wish.... I know the rules, they're not to be broken

Now, have you got a wish dear .??

I wish I could look like victoriarbar's new avatar, perhaps that caci thingy will help.

I wish my a** wasn't shaking so much on my run...thank god I have headphones in so I can barely hear the shouts I got as I ran past a pub 😡

I wish I would stop procrastinating and get my butt out of here. Need to go to ikea and really can't be bothered but need to get some storage boxes to sort spare room as we got a friend staying tomorrow. :(

Now this is the wish thread dear, we have to close our eyes and make a wish.... I know the rules, they're not to be broken

Now, have you got a wish dear .??

Eeek I sit reprimanded...

Ok, I wish.. I wish... Eyes closed?? Ok, I wish my dishrnj qa aekf ckebubd ;)

And for those that can't understand closed eye typing it says I wish my fish tank was self cleaning ;)

I'm very surprised I got the 'I wish my' bit perfect lol.

I wish my a** wasn't shaking so much on my run...thank god I have headphones in so I can barely hear the shouts I got as I ran past a pub 😡

Laughing so hard at this :lol::lol::lol:

I wish I would stop procrastinating and get my butt out of here. Need to go to ikea and really can't be bothered but need to get some storage boxes to sort spare room as we got a friend staying tomorrow. :(

Ooh I'll have some dime cake please, of the green marzipan pudding balls or.... Oh bugger it I forsee a visit soon lol.

You know Siorcha and meira you live quite near me ! I Wish you could come and visit me in my old people's home, I get very lonely :cry:

You know Siorcha and meira you live quite near me ! I could do with some visitors in my old people's home, I get very lonely :cry:

Visitors!!! The way I feel I'll be coming to live with you! 😳x

What a sweet girl lila is, it's alright dear, I'm in a wardens assisted home, I am well looked after, i Wish they were nice to me !

You know Siorcha and meira you live quite near me ! I Wish you could come and visit me in my old people's home, I get very lonely :cry:

Ooooh where are you? We could come bust you outta there, I've got a big enough car for your wheelchair, comode etc.

What a sweet girl lila is, it's alright dear, I'm in a wardens assisted home, I am well looked after, i Wish they were nice to me !

Oh no, youre not my new client I'm seeing tomorrow are you, who rang me yesterday? Do you have a heavy Eastern European accent?

Ooooh where are you? We could come bust you outta there, I've got a big enough car for your wheelchair, comode etc.

Oh, that sounds very exciting girls, not sure my poor old heart can take smash and grab, will have to pass it by the doc first :)

Latest posts

Back