IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited mine came at 11.50 as I was going out the door by 12.10 is was being applied to first client!! Fab results just need to Instagram pics. Fab delivery considering I'm in guernsey, was expecting it a few days after Uk geeks

Me too... Mine arrived today .....I live in Jersey:cool:

Got mine and client coming in tonight to try it woohoo

Mine came and luckily I could try it out, I did takes piccies but just wanted to say that my "damaged" nail feels much stronger on the side its very thin and flexible. Will be Shellac free for a while to gauge how it works.

Karaxxx

Find the instructions really confusing parts of them where clear but the middle part I got lost I have been trying to search back here thru all the posts to find what someone has done themselves instead of those it was a nightmare my poor client

Wash hands
Cleanse nails
apply Repair
heat 1 minute
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 5 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 3 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse
do cuticle work and whatever else you plan to do

The 5 minute IBX application is only done once the very first time the IBX treatment is applied to the client's nails.

Last edited:
Wash hands
Cleanse nails
apply Repair
heat 1 minute
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 5 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 3 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse

The 5 minute IBX application is only done once the very first time and IBX treatment is applied to the client's nails.

Now why couldn't they just be that simple I didn't know if I was coming or going today with those crappy instructions :cool:

Wash hands
Cleanse nails
apply Repair
heat 1 minute
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 5 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse
apply IBX
heat 3 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse

The 5 minute IBX application is only done once the very first time and IBX treatment is applied to the client's nails.

Great job in condensing the instructions

Have jst tried out my IBX and can honestly say I'm hooked 😉. My nails were a fright after picking off my gel (naughty of me I know and I always tell my clients off for doing it 😁) and as you can see from pics there is definitely improvement. It's a big 👍 from me and my nails x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392067521.052335.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392067534.531411.jpg

[QUOTE=Lush lea

Would you mind if I used your pictures to show clients? Want to see how much interest there is! X

Ordered mine today :D

How quick did everyone's come? X

Would you mind if I used your pictures to show clients? Want to see how much interest there is! X

Feel free Hun, I'm really impressed with this and shall def be offering it to my ladies xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one nail that was bit dry so tried it on one hand but not a vast improvement but perhaps it wasn't that bad to start with. Going to try it on my mother inlaw Monday her nails are not good.....

Have jst tried out my IBX and can honestly say I'm hooked ��. My nails were a fright after picking off my gel (naughty of me I know and I always tell my clients off for doing it 😁) and as you can see from pics there is definitely improvement. It's a big �� from me and my nails xView attachment 55677View attachment 55678

You know it's wrong and you go and do it bad girl ... pics look wicked tho can I pinch them too??

[QUOTE=Lush lea

Thankyou! :) x

Did 3 people today on my day off! Here's a few pics of my results! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392072387.342855.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392072411.253071.jpg

You know it's wrong and you go and do it bad girl ... pics look wicked tho can I pinch them too??

I'm regretting picking them off now lol, felt a lil sore and weak before trying IBX but can now say that after application they do feel a little stronger 👌 shall be staying gel free for a few wks to continue trialling IBX 😉
Not at all Hun, go ahead xx

Can I ask, did you do the cuticle work before the application or after?

On the first lot of pics I did it before as my sister has horrendous nails and cuticles and they were very over grown, the last set of pics I posted I did cuticle work after xxx

On the first lot of pics I did it before as my sister has horrendous nails and cuticles and they were very over grown, the last set of pics I posted I did cuticle work after xxx

Thanks. Look super! Cant wait for mine!

Latest posts

Back