IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to walk the dog but don't want to miss it either!! Wish we had an email to say what time it will be here if it is even today!! x

Mine has arrived :biggrin: I just need a guinea pig now lol x

Does anyone know if Louella Belle have IBX images available for us to use on websites, promos etc?

Does anyone know if Louella Belle have IBX images available for us to use on websites, promos etc?

I emailed them about this and they sent me some images so give them a shout x

I'm happy for you to share mine from my beauty page? Xxx

Yes I had to sigh for mine

Grrrrrr Postie's just been and no IBX, on the other hand my Megamix just arrived - so half happy.

Karaxxx

Grrrrrr Postie's just been and no IBX, on the other hand my Megamix just arrived - so half happy.

Karaxxx

Mine has just arrived it was sent by UPS so it might still arrive:Love:

Karaxxx

Mine was UPS not Royal Mail so don't give up yet 😊

OK thanks for that, will try to be patient. Hubby wanted to go out but I'm not going anywhere now just in case!

Karaxxx

Does anyone know if you can track your deliveries with louella belle? Do they let u know it's been dispatched or does it just turn up? I ordered over the phone on Monday but haven't heard a thing from them, is that normal? X

I ordered mine last Monday Hun and it arrived this morning 👌 hope you get yours soon x

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh, look what came this morning 😝. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392037338.985437.jpg. Super super excited to try this on my nails later 😉

So excited mine came at 11.50 as I was going out the door by 12.10 is was being applied to first client!! Fab results just need to Instagram pics. Fab delivery considering I'm in guernsey, was expecting it a few days after Uk geeks

Oh please come today IBX my nails are bare and waiting for you!!

Hooray!! it's arrived, almost kissed the UPS man!!

Oh I'm still waiting! Please come today UPS!!!

May already be a thread on this but can I use IBX with Primagel nail extensions (applying the IBX before the extensions) thank you x

Can someone please pm me the price please? Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yay at last it's here!! Can't wait to try it out!

Latest posts

Back