IBX Restore & Repair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait !!!!
Have just emailed.

Thank you Linda for taking the time to help us all xx

Good Afternoon Everyone, We have just revised and simplified our IBX instructions and broken it down for a Full Application Under Gel Polish and Natural Nail . So, if anyone would like me to send a copy to you, just email me. [email protected]

Thanks Linda for the email. Very much appreciated. Kind regards :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah yes they would have been. I emailed about midnight last night xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hope I didn't miss you-if I did, please resend an email to me???

Hope I didn't miss you-if I did, please resend an email to me???

Nope you replied to me instantly Linda ;) Thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got an instant response too - inspires confidence, doesn't it!! :biggrin:

I got that instant reply too! Fantastic :)

which lamps are techs buying /bought to generate the warmth? I don't have my Minx lamp anymore so need to buy one..

This came over Facebook this morning!!!

https://www.facebook.com/n/?profile...z3O9Z4S8fEd&[email protected]

6:11am Jan 19

Finally someone has developed a nail treatment that penetrates into the nail instead of sitting on top of it. The client no longer needs to reapply a daily coat of strengthener, which never really seemed to be that effective anyway.
Famous Names has introduced the IBX system that actually repairs nails. I've used it on a couple of my clients this week and watched the peeling layers fuse back together! Even the client's untrained eye could see the difference.
I have high hopes that I can finally offer my clients something that actually works instead of one more bottle of product they will add to their ever growing collection of treatments they've tried that didn't do what was promised.

Thanks you, Jim and Linda Nordstrom!

Susan Higgins
Little Rock, AR

Thanks for posting is, Linda. So happy to help

which lamps are techs buying /bought to generate the warmth? I don't have my Minx lamp anymore so need to buy one..

I am not sure in the UK, here in the US we are using small desk lamps with a 75-100 watt bulb, very simple!!! Maybe go on line and look???? Can anyone there help and let us know where you are getting your lamps!

Can someone mail me the price here? Wanna make sure I budget for it!

Sorry I meant can someone mail me the price *please!

Can any one tell me what led lamps they're using, I was thinking about getting one for use with IBX to speed the process up. I have a couple of Shellac lamps but they'll take quite a time to cure so I thought I'd get something else quicker, but don't know where to start.

Karaxxx

Lindabuffet- Just wondering.....if putting a heated bean bag under the hand while drying with a lamp would help to speed up the 5 mins drying time as it would be warming from both sides?

I'm in the same position so keen to hear ideas :biggrin:

I have sifted through the thread for the answer but haven't found it, so maybe someone could confirm that when using CND Shellac, presumably scrub fresh is our 'preferred cleanser'? I was just a bit concerned that the acetone in it might somehow compromise the IBX. The only other alternative would be Dsperse.

I have sifted through the thread for the answer but haven't found it, so maybe someone could confirm that when using CND Shellac, presumably scrub fresh is our 'preferred cleanser'? I was just a bit concerned that the acetone in it might somehow compromise the IBX. The only other alternative would be Dsperse.

I think that because the IBX soaks into the nail cleansing it afterwards with scrub fresh doesn't affect it........:Love:

I bought this from Liddle this week - I'm not UK based so don't know if it's in your Liddles at the moment. It's 75-100 watts and was really cheap (12 Swiss francs - about £8). I had to remove the head and replace it backwards so that the head would face down instead of up! I think it's perfect and cost buttons. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390588368.361345.jpg

I asked customer services same question yesterday as you can no longer purchase 75 - 100 watt bulbs. Apparently they are trying to source a suitable lamp in time for pro beauty.

Latest posts

Back