If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIPTOP

Reaction score
I had a team building day at the office and this question was asked to me I replied New York as I'd love to go and do some serious retail therapy and also would like to kiss the statue of liberty:green:, I think after that comment my colleagues see me in a totally new light lol

So come on lets see if we can get round the world in 80 replies lol

Sue xx

Kenya, would love to do a safari

been to New York but did not kiss the statue of liberty !!!!

to sit again on top of Table mountain as an adult(was 9 last time I was up there) ..the cable car ride up to the top is awesome :hug:

Italy because I'm half Italian and Australia because I know the language. :)

to sit again on top of Table mountain as an adult(was 9 last time I was up there) ..the cable car ride up to the top is awesome :hug:

Isn't it? I just love South Africa especially Cape Town so that would be my destination of choice.

The food is to die for & I don't think I need to vouch for the wine :green: The people are soo friendly & can't do enough for you; the weather is a bonus & the scenery is stunning.

Italy because I'm half Italian and Australia because I know the language. :)

wow do the Aussies speak Italian then :eek::lol::lol::hug:

(sorry but just couldn't resist LOL)

Isn't it? I just love South Africa especially Cape Town so that would be my destination of choice.

The food is to die for & I don't think I need to vouch for the wine :green: The people are soo friendly & can't do enough for you; the weather is a bonus & the scenery is stunning.

I was born in SA..what a fantastic place to be a kid in and the scenery is just stunning...especially the sunsets.

Just such a shame with the politics going on and them dam white sharks and blue bottles swimming around the shore ready to get to know you just that bit better :eek:

Of places I havent been Japan is pretty high on the list these days.

I would love to go and experience the culture.

The long flight kinda puts me off tho

Back to New York, Empire State where i was proposed to , and to Little Italy New York, back to my fave restaurant :)

Four places I would love to go to, not bothered about anywhere else.

Grand Canyon - If I ever got married this is where I want it to be, high up overlooking the canyon
Yellowstone - For the nature, geysers, experience different seasons
New York - To go to the museums, galleries, Central Park, see the iconic New York from films/tv in real life and shopping though shopping would be last on my list of things to do in NY
Iceland - Just cos its so raw and beautiful

anne xx

Iceland - Just cos its so raw and beautiful

anne xx

ohhhh I would love to go to Iceland...all we get up here in Aberdeen is Asda,Tesco,co-cp not a patch on prices from Iceland :lol::lol:

ooooh colin you are sharp tonight !!!!lol xx

To ramstein germany to be with my other half, tomorow we will have been married for 2 years ! we have spent about 6 weeks togever in that time! "stupid U.S millitry!" ggrrr
oh well my wish will come true next month :) i will see him for 2 whol weeks (christmass) then straght after hes delpoyed till the summer lol ,

other than that las vegas again! or back to italy!

ooooh colin you are sharp tonight !!!!lol xx

The wine does help :eek:and to be fair Anne has asked for more interesting threads so we do do our best...:hug:

Just a thought for those of you that were here when it was just nails and before Samuel converted the site from just nails to everything in the Universe how many wonderful peeps wouldn't be here to communicate with:hug:

Lets remember for a moment..whats interesting for one isn't necessarily for another so we do need to be considerate whenever possible :hug:

Well I'd love to go to Vegas just for the sheer over the top fabulousness of it:lol:

However, :rolleyes: having just returned from chaperoning my daughter to Texas to do some filming I'm under massive pressure to take her back there next year. Seriously - that girl had even started to nag me on the night flight back home!!

Also fancy a quick look at the pyramids.

J xx

top of my wishlist is singapore.

i would love to go back to hong kong too. and i recently went to kiev, its a breathtaking fairytale city. i would highly reccomend it.

My favourite place in the world is Barbados. Paradise.

I would love to go back to Fraser Island in Australia..........Best place i've ever been.

3 days camping on an island, with a 4x4 van & the stars were amazing :)

x

Latest posts

Back