If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole world. LOL Have never gone over SA borders yet and Colin I haven't even seen Cape Town yet. How sad.

Australia. I will one day convince hubby. ...loving the threads btw x

I would like to go to the UK, then hop to Spain.

Knock on some doors (with a cold bottle underarm) surprise a few people and share some fun with those that I feel I have a connection with from a distance.

I can pat animals at the Zoo, I can see landmarks on the internet or watch a documentary.

But to break bread, share wine, laugh and converse face to face with real humans is what really does it for me. :lol:

You can't hug a landmark, but you can hug a friend.

Hmm I would like to take a trip around the world, just seing all the great nailtechs out there and have a one to one with them (thanks VHunter for giving this idea:lol:)

china, japan, korea
india
egypt
morrocco (and im going in january woohoo)
alaska
USA
amazon

Knock on some doors (with a cold bottle underarm) surprise a few people and share some fun with those that I feel I have a connection with from a distance.

I can pat animals at the Zoo, I can see landmarks on the internet or watch a documentary.

But to break bread, share wine, laugh and converse face to face with real humans is what really does it for me. :lol:

I was going to say Australia and Spain:lol:

It would be so great!!!!

slightly off but not to much off topic...the loo :eek:

Come on isn't it true.......the best place to look forward to no matter what part of the world you travel is getting home and ...well visiting your own loo :eek::lol::lol:

Likewise your own bed,shower and so on...its good to travel ...but my oh my...nothing better than your own loo....am I wrong here :rolleyes:

slightly off but not to much off topic...the loo :eek:

Come on isn't it true.......the best place to look forward to no matter what part of the world you travel is getting home and ...well visiting your own loo :eek::lol::lol:

Likewise your own bed,shower and so on...its good to travel ...but my oh my...nothing better than your own loo....am I wrong here :rolleyes:

Collin .. this is defineitely a man THING ... A blue CONCEPT!!

A PINK way of thinking is in the bath surrounded by candles and a glass of wine and nice fragrant smelly bath essences.

My perfect trip would be to go to the USA and visit with my brothers. I do this every 2 years without fail .. but it would still be my favourite trip to do. :hug: to my lads.

England and Spain sounds good to me my friends!!!

BUT ... in the meantime ....... Carl ....

Can't wait to hug you in February!!! I'll bring the wine. :hug:

Collin .. this is defineitely a man THING ... A blue CONCEPT!!

So ...basically ,from a sexist mind set kind of thing ...were blowing from the same trumpet here...:hug:

So you go off to the bath with your ciggy lighter to lighten up the candles and your hubby goes off to the loo (hopefully without ciggy lighter:eek:)after a long trip....lets hope there not in the same room LOL

:eek: :lol::lol::hug:

So ...basically ,from a sexist mind set kind of thing ...were blowing from the same trumpet here...:hug:

So you go off to the bath with your ciggy lighter to lighten up the candles and your hubby goes off to the loo (hopefully without ciggy lighter:eek:)after a long trip....lets hope there not in the same room LOL

:eek: :lol::lol::hug:

I was going to say .. definitely a different bathroom. No one but no one shares my bath space or my thinkng time.

I was going to say .. definitely a different bathroom. No one but no one shares my bath space or my thinkng time.

I guess your right with the man/woman difference thingy...my brother when we were younger used to take and read a whole book whilst contemplating during his "quiet this is my time experience"...only thing was my family were poor and we only had one loo.:eek:

Thank god he wasn't reading war and peace that's all I can say :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back