If you want a portable manicure table - read this!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vodkababe

Reaction score
Hi

I was in two minds whether or not to post this, as it occurred to me that if too many people do it, it might get stopped! Here goes...

I've been looking for a portable manicure table for aaaages! I didn't want to spend too much on one, so have been tracking them on ebay. After a comment on here I contacted a seller who had 5 or 6 of them for sale (obviously a trader) and asked if he would sell me one direct without me having to bid to try and win one - a 'buy it now' option.

The seller very kindly sold me one for £35 plus £4 postage, so I'm a very happy bunny :)

I've been tracking his others and - get this - one sold yesterday for £109!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if anyone out there's tempted to bid on one, try asking for a buy it now price first (then you can spend what you have 'saved' on shoes and handbags, if you're anything like me!)

Lulu :)

You got a bargain hun - if it's those Halflife tables you're talking about, he offered me £48 including postage!

Can you let us know what it's like? At the moment I have an picnic table from Woolies but I find I am a bit short of space, when you get yours would it be possible to post some measurements for us all?

It's Healthlife :)

Haven't opened the box yet as I'm currently packing to move house and was going to leave it in it's packaging, but it's the Healthlife kidney-shaped one with a little wrist cushion.

I'm hoping it'll fit in the back of my car (smart cabrio!) If it doesn't I'll offer it on here for the same price I paid :) (Even though it's tempting to put it on ebay and get £109 for it!!!!!)

Hi all

I too have bought one of these healthlife tables.. £45 inc. p&p..
It's very sturdy, a great shape, just the right size in my opinion. Only trouble I'm finding with it, is the weight.. It's a little on the heavy side, so that's someting to take into consideration before purchasing. Especially if you've loads of bags etc to carry about as well. However, I'm chuffed to bits with it. It's just the job!

I also have a Smart car (pash..), and it's fine. It fits in a treat!!!

Hope that helps.

Anna

Hi I bought a fold away table from lakeland. for £34 Ideal for a mobile nail tech. fits just riht in car boot. mine was bought from the nottingham branch.

Hello,

I am looking to set up a mobile beauty and hair dressing business.

I need portable salon furniture that is not expensive as i am still a student!

I especially need a manicure table and business cards for now.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Many Thanks for you help.

Safsaf

Hello,

I am looking to set up a mobile beauty and hair dressing business.

I need portable salon furniture that is not expensive as i am still a student!

I especially need a manicure table and business cards for now.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Many Thanks for you help.

Safsaf
www.vistaprint.com for your business cards hun, really cheap and some times free

you can get cards free from vistaprint .co.uk
ok from matths

Hi i read you post about you buying your table direct for £35 plus £4 postage can you tell me who you bought it from. Sorry about this message this is my first time on here not sure what to do. Nicky
Hi

I was in two minds whether or not to post this, as it occurred to me that if too many people do it, it might get stopped! Here goes...

I've been looking for a portable manicure table for aaaages! I didn't want to spend too much on one, so have been tracking them on ebay. After a comment on here I contacted a seller who had 5 or 6 of them for sale (obviously a trader) and asked if he would sell me one direct without me having to bid to try and win one - a 'buy it now' option.

The seller very kindly sold me one for £35 plus £4 postage, so I'm a very happy bunny :)

I've been tracking his others and - get this - one sold yesterday for £109!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if anyone out there's tempted to bid on one, try asking for a buy it now price first (then you can spend what you have 'saved' on shoes and handbags, if you're anything like me!)

The original post is over 3 years old hun :D
Ooooo and welcome to the site by the way xxx

Hi im looking for a nail table and saw someone bought one straight from the supplier for £35 plus postage can you tell me where from. Thanks Nicky

I'm not sure if they ship internationally but check out Buff & Go

I bought my manicure table not long ago following the advice above - i bought the fold up one from LAKELAND. It was about £35, has adjustable legs, a nice easy clean top and a ridge round the edge so brushes and the like dont fall off.

Also - if you order the table online - dont bother with the express delivery - mine arrived two days after i ordered it!! :) I have used it once on a paying customer and it was fab :))) Hope this helps all xxxxx

I bought my manicure table not long ago following the advice above - i bought the fold up one from LAKELAND. It was about £35, has adjustable legs, a nice easy clean top and a ridge round the edge so brushes and the like dont fall off.

Also - if you order the table online - dont bother with the express delivery - mine arrived two days after i ordered it!! :) I have used it once on a paying customer and it was fab :))) Hope this helps all xxxxx

Have you got a link hun as I can only see a 5 foot trestle table :eek:

hi which company or web-site did you get your nail table from Thanks Nicky

That sounds perfect .... i've tried doing a search in google but nothings coming up ... is it actually a manicure table? Could you maybe let me know the ones you're tracking on e-bay... even tried putting manicure tables on e-bay and nothings coming back!!

NSI

im considering getting this one, or a "k-line manicure table" from sallys, but this one 50 quid cheaper!

:Grope:

Hi I dont know if any of your guys noticed but the original thread on this subject is from 2005. :confused:

Latest posts

Back