Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few illumina cocktails I have tried out when colouring that are amazing. Ill share with you later.

Yeah use the original colours if the roots were ok last time. but don't forget illumina appears darker than koleston.

My client previously had lots of bleached highlights with some darker low lights. I didn't do it, so not 100 per cent sure what was used. The illumina looks beautiful now.
Ps:look forward to the cocktails :)

Had a preview of the results of some
Of the colours due to be launched...look lovely this range is gorgeous and having new colours to play with will be exciting!

Had a preview of the results of some
Of the colours due to be launched...look lovely this range is gorgeous and having new colours to play with will be exciting!

Do you know what colours are?

Yeah use the original colours if the roots were ok last time. but don't forget illumina appears darker than koleston.

Hi Nikki,
Out of curiosity, how much would the illumina blonde cost in your salon and would the regrowth application be much cheaper? I'm mobile and struggling to cost this.
Thanks

I charge my usual for colour and add on £5 if they have illumina. Because its more expensive to buy.

This is all illumina. Rose gold , soft peach and platinum

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361344937.105309.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361344937.105309.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,249
Lovely colour. Is this the result from the colour of pic you posted. X

Yeah I did a platinum , soft peach and rose gold using mainly illumina

Hiya! Mind has gone blank and can't find my illumina chart :/ when toning using illumin mixed with pastel developer it needs to be applied to damp hair dosent it? Mega blonde. Moment! Thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes pastel toning damp hair x

try the 5/43 in illumina. its so rich and gives you a velvet look.. really stunning:)

All I can say is Illumina is amazing and makes happy clients. Once they get it once their hooked!:lol:

Done my sisters hair today with the illumina .i did the illuminist method which is in the colour book.
The first picture is from the book, what it should look like. Rest r my before and after pics.

This look is gorgeous, what formula's with ratio, and placement did you use?

New illumina colours, says available next month.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361823946.353104.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361823946.353104.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12,903
Ooh I'm liking the look of the 10/69!

Will illumnia 8/1 cancel out my orange ends? Or can i add 0/88 mixtone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a strand test
I'm scared of 1 now since my last 1 I used went kind green lol

Latest posts

Back