I'm a spray tan trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Did a 7 hr round trip and did my train the trainer training in spray tanning!

It was great! I'm very excited!

Hopefully shall be producing brilliant tanners in no time :)

Brilliant! Well done!

Well done you!!!

I had my training (just to do spray tans) yesterday - cant wait to get my "guinea pigs" lined up this weekend to practise!!! Xx

Well done...so now you need a yellow asterisk !!
Go to your profile and update the fact you are now a trainer and say YES to the fact you are now a provider of services !!

Well done! Is it with a company we know? Or just independent?

Well done!

An element of my other job includes teaching/mentoring and I love it. It's great to help someone achieve their potential.

Good luck with it all. :)

Well done and good luck in your new venture :) x

I working with fresh indulgence. It's always my first choice so I figured for me this is the sensible option :)

yeay, well done you! :D

Good luck with it.

Well done to you that's fantastic huni xxxx

I working with fresh indulgence. It's always my first choice so I figured for me this is the sensible option :)

Ah yes good :). I couldn't remember the tan you use. Your a busy last, how do u fit it all in aswell as being a mummy. You must not get much sleep! Lol.

Well done proper princess. :) x

Congrats Hun and ill second the fresh indulgence hope you celebrate the weekend you deserve to xx

Well done!! This is my aim, would love to be a trainer!x

Well done and good luck xx

Congrats! Good luck with it all x

Congrats honey! Have been reading all your threads lately on fresh indulgence (soon to buy kit and solution from them after training last year) and was thinking why isn't this lovely lady a trainer for them! Really pleased for you and hope you enjoy it! Sure you'll be a fab trainer and a credit to FI if your very helpful posts are anything to go by.

:Love:

well done.... thats awesome!! keep it up...

Well done, a great tan to work with x

Latest posts

Back