I'm an Aunty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FabulousFingers

Reaction score
Just got the phone call to say my brothers wife has had another little girl.They named her Lucy Rose. A little sister for Hannah Kate ( she is with me in my avtar ) :) . My boys are a bit disappointed that they have not got a boy to play with ( not me i've got another little girl to spoil ) Hannah loves getting her nails painted. She is not 2 yet and comes into my room sits in the chair and says " pretties Toni ", with the hand outstrtched on the table. She even pretends to put he under the uv light ( she has seen me do my mum's ).:lol:

Congratulations Toni.

dont forget to post some piccies!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Just before xmas as well, can't get a better pressie!! :)

Congrats, what a great feeling.

Congratulations hun time to get out to the shops there is some beautiful girly stuff for Christmas:hug:

congratulations
what a pretty name as well :hug:

Congratulations another little girl for you to spoil :hug:

arghhhh congratulations babe x

Congratulations Honey

Aw a lovely little baby to cuddle :hug:

Congratulations Toni! Give the bubba a little kiss on the forehead for me.

I don't what it is about new born babies but they have that wonderful smell and i just want to sniff them. Is that just me or am I weird!

Please tell me you know what I'm talking about!:eek:

Teri x

Congratulations Toni! Give the bubba a little kiss on the forehead for me.

I don't what it is about new born babies but they have that wonderful smell and i just want to sniff them. Is that just me or am I weird!

Please tell me you know what I'm talking about!:eek:

Teri x
No it's not just you. I keep on kissing their forhead ( no wonder they are bald :lol: ).

Congratulations Auntie!

Hopefully soon I shall be an auntie too. My brothers wife is due on the 15th December - can't wait to see what they call their bably!?

congrats to you all, what a lovely crimbo pressy

woo hoo - congratulations flower - now all we need are the pics.
what do i call you now then? aunty fingers, aunty fabulous or aunty toni

:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS! Yes - some piccies please xxx

Won't have pics for a bit as they are away and I cannot see them at the moment as I am busy with my boys ( athletics championships ) and also visiting my dad in hospital as he is due to have a hip replacement tomorrow :cry: , and the hospital is 2 1/2 hours away ( our closest one ):mad: .Been giving myself a bloody migraine stressing about everything, ( i'm the carnival oraniser and we have 150 kids competing :confused: ), I just want to go to bed :zzz: , but have 2 full sets to do today :) .

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You must be soooo happy! I know how psyched I am about my best friend's belly, so can imagine how you feel!

Big hugs and please give the wee one smoochies for me (and don't forget her toes!)

:hug:

awww how cute, does she still have that gorgeous new baby smell, mmmmm
bet she's being spoiled:lol:

nicky xx

Latest posts

Back