I'm feeling a tattoo coming on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love seeing other peoples tattoos
they look fab
i've only got a small chinese symbol meaning good luck & happiness and I've just had "I love thee to the depth & breadth & height my soul can reach" which I've had tattooed on my ribs
i'd love more and something bigger but I've a low pain threshold! lol

Sarah
x

I love tattoos and body art ,i have seven but had them all done between14-18 years im 30 now ,having my dragon lazered at the moment so I can get something much more beautiful not sure what maby a peacock lot's of colour,love see all your ink ,i can't upload from my phone :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I love looking at other peoples tattoos - makes me want even more though!

I have 4 at the minute but they are all in places that can be covered as my day job doesn't allow visible ones.

First one I got is on the back of my neck / top of my back.

Second one is a tribal swirly thing with a flower down my right hand side - unfortunately stretched a bit :-(

Third one is my husbands name in Chinese on the outside of my right foot.

Fourth one is 17 / 10 (17th Oct) and 'anniversary' on the inside of my right foot.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791052.181730.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791052.181730.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 354
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791063.465441.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791063.465441.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 352
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791077.502460.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791077.502460.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 315
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791088.930362.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347791088.930362.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 333
this is my latest tattoo, started yesterday - 3hr sitting and have another 2hrs to go to finish 2 lillies and all the detailing! x230478_10152108034645333_1774971971_n.jpg

DImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347977075.208425.jpg

This is the first part of my sleeve, it's all the inside of my arm, iv got a humming bird and more flowers going on in October then just got to decide what I want over my shoulder to close it in, I think il keep it above the elbow just so I can cover it if I need to... This makes 13, I do love a bit of ink :)

DView attachment 20650

This is the first part of my sleeve, it's all the inside of my arm, iv got a humming bird and more flowers going on in October then just got to decide what I want over my shoulder to close it in, I think il keep it above the elbow just so I can cover it if I need to... This makes 13, I do love a bit of ink :)

That's beautiful!

Wow!! Was it painful??xx

yup lol! it was going over some old stars, so it was burny/nippy. i had to keep getting up and stretching, definately couldnt have sat any longer yesterday! so back in 3 weeks time for the rest! its still got all the detailing to be finished, so will look considerably different after! im really happy so far though, didnt want black outlines, but pretty much let the artist do her thing!! shes one of my extension clients :) xxx

I love tattoos and body art ,i have seven but had them all done between14-18 years im 30 now ,having my dragon lazered at the moment so I can get something much more beautiful not sure what maby a peacock lot's of colour,love see all your ink ,i can't upload from my phone :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Peacocks are awesome!! i have said if i can get my weight down to a toned size 12 (14-16 just now!) I will be getting a peacock on my ribs with the tail coming down onto my thigh :D xxx

this is my latest tattoo, started yesterday - 3hr sitting and have another 2hrs to go to finish 2 lillies and all the detailing! xView attachment 20645
that is going to look awesome when it's done!

I really want another one, I pretty much know what I want, just trying to decide where to put it.

that is going to look awesome when it's done!

I really want another one, I pretty much know what I want, just trying to decide where to put it.

thanks hon! its tight as hell just now, bepanthen time methinks haha!! what are you thinking of getting? xxx

thanks hon! its tight as hell just now, bepanthen time methinks haha!! what are you thinking of getting? xxx
Ah yeah that's the worst isn't it. When I had one on my back it drove me nuts with the itching.

I want to get a nice colourful bird (I can see it in my head but I suck at descriptions - luckily my tattoo artist is awesome and usually gets what I'm saying! hehe). I'm thinking of putting it on my inner forearm but not sure if I have the balls to put it there yet (I have a small one on my other wrist, but not as big as the one I'm planning). If I chicken out it will go on my thigh.

Iv got a bird of paradise running down my thigh, very colourful :) x

DView attachment 20650

This is the first part of my sleeve, it's all the inside of my arm, iv got a humming bird and more flowers going on in October then just got to decide what I want over my shoulder to close it in, I think il keep it above the elbow just so I can cover it if I need to... This makes 13, I do love a bit of ink :)[/QUOTE

Gorg, It's very arty if that makes any sense! Like the no out line!!

DView attachment 20650

This is the first part of my sleeve, it's all the inside of my arm, iv got a humming bird and more flowers going on in October then just got to decide what I want over my shoulder to close it in, I think il keep it above the elbow just so I can cover it if I need to... This makes 13, I do love a bit of ink :)[/QUOTE

Gorg, It's very arty if that makes any sense! Like the no out line!!

Thank you, That's the bit I liked most, no black outline, it makes it look more like a piece of art, can't wait to get the next bit done :)

Totally agree, watched don't tell the bride last night guy on show was tattoo artist- ok they were covered head to toe in them but some of them were amazing, the girl had one on her chest stunning. I'm not that brave. Considering a few more just need to find a good artist

I love tattoos and am thinking about getting another one soon!
I have a couple of little hearts on my wrist and a pattern in my other forearm plus a tribal design on bottom of my back!
Next I'm thinking of writing on side of one of my fingers!
:)
I've uploaded a pic of my forearm one. My biggest one so far!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348084189.541271.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348084189.541271.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 367
Inside index finger u want ssshh. I have 3 girls under 5 and the youngest is 2 and screams to be heard, do this is very appropriate, on my right hand ring finger I want a crown then on inside their 3 names. Their names are short

I do like the ssshhh tattoo but im thinking on my left hand ring finger having "me, myself & I" to symbolise the fact I don't need a ring on on my finger from a man. Lol. :)

Lol like it!! Oh well I have 3 rings on that finger! Ssshh just means a lot as I'm always bloody saying it to my youngest

Latest posts

Back