I'm pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingertips ND said:
always in a morning and occasionally after tea!

I know it's a bit boring,but just had a thought,bland starchy foods,lie on your stomache better,than rich spicy foods,it might be worth giving it a try :hug:

becki x said:
I know it's a bit boring,but just had a thought,bland starchy foods,lie on your stomache better,than rich spicy foods,it might be worth giving it a try :hug:

yeah i have cut out greasy food, fizzy drinks, acidic juices.

Oh Dear

Vicki what can i say but after the sick ness you may walk through your pregnancie with out any other ailments.

thats fingers crossed because if your anything like i was i got over the sickness then i had dead legs at night,back ache and because
olivia always lay funny some nights didnt sleep at all

Wait until baby is big enough to start doing summer salts in your tummy ,wow what a feeling that is,you can watch the bump go from one side to the other lol

this is proberbly not making you feel any better really but there are bad times and great times with pregnancies and then there are the 18 years after the birth lol

at least baby cant nag at you yet lol

what did you bring me back from hols any way :lol:
Fingertips ND said:
thanks everyone for your advice!

it gets to 5.30pm on the dot everyday and I start to feel sick. I eat my tea and the sickness stays with me all night.

It gets so bad I just sit in bed and cry - Chris must think i'm a right mard a*se!

LMFAO poor chris , you where a fussy mare before being pregnant god knows what your putting him through now lol

it might be best if he keeps away whilst you give birth as the air is going to be blue.

by the way regarding a scan, you can pay to have one done if you still have any worrys!!!!!!

lancslass said:
LMFAO poor chris , you where a fussy mare before being pregnant god knows what your putting him through now lol

it might be best if he keeps away whilst you give birth as the air is going to be blue.

by the way regarding a scan, you can pay to have one done if you still have any worrys!!!!!!

no i'm fine about my scan now!

i'll ring you later babe!

Vicki and Chris a big CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!

Hope it isn't too stressful lol
Everything will be fine...loads of geeks on here ready to offer advise to you...
Don't forget after your bath or shower every night massage some cream all over (or get your fella too;) helps make you feel pampered and helps prevent the stretch marks......

Real pleased for you honey XX

CONGRATULATIONS xxx

CONGRATULATIONS hun thats great news xxx

:green: WELL DONE YOU
Jenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to you both:hug:

Congratulations to our Geeky mum's to be :hug:

What wonderful news Vicky, congratulations:hug:

Hi guys!

It's my last day at work today and only 5 weeks til baby is due!

I will hopefully keep popping in and out every now and again if the laptop at home decides to work.

Good luck then Vicki and make sure you make the most of the rest in the next 5 weeks.:hug:

Good luck then Vicki and make sure you make the most of the rest in the next 5 weeks.:hug:

Thanks hun I will!

I'll put a journal entry up soon to let you all know how i got on at the hospital!

Hi guys!

It's my last day at work today and only 5 weeks til baby is due!

I will hopefully keep popping in and out every now and again if the laptop at home decides to work.

Popping in and out, you wait until the last few weeks when you are so big you don't want to move. You will be sat with your laptop on here all day !!!

Good Luck Sweetie, and make the most of your quiet time xxx:hug: xxx

Good luck - Ive just been to see my new nephew born at 7pm tonight.

Kayden weighing 7LBS 1OZ

He is the cutest thing ever. She was 10 days late and went to the hospital for an appointment and her waters broke waiting to see the consultant.

That was 2pm and he was born at 7pm.:eek:

congratulations and best wishes.:hug:

Latest posts

Back