Impressed by Star Nails' new branding!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was at G-mex on Sunday where Star Nails was launching their new image. I thought I'd share with you all how impressed I was. It looks really lush and is 100% better than the old "budget brand" image it once had. They have introduced new Mani/Pedi lines and coloured quattro.
The new Autumn/ Winter colour collection of Attitude polish is lovely too, really rich seductive colours.

I've bought a couple of the UV Quattro colour top gloss to try out. I'll let you know now I get on with it. I have also bought the clear Quattro, and I am currently wearing it over Moulin Rouge polish. If it wears well I'll be swapping from glaze"n"go!

I really think the colour Quattro will be a big hit. We knew they were launching; strawberry cream, white and silver glitter. At the show the rest of the collections was unveiled: Paradise Lost, Black rose, Ecstatic red, Diva & burnt orange. All their best sellers.

Just thought I'd share with the geeks that couldn't make it to the show!

I agree, I thought it looked lovely, I noticed they werent selling 'fusion' at the show so maybe thought they have combined it all, it all looked very professional.

I fell in love with that mani and pedi range, it would look lovely all set up in a salon, really nice packaging, smelt gorgeous as well. At last a pedi range that is not entirely peppermint! I think I will be saving up for this one!

Thanks for sharing Jo - I was at wholesalers yesterday and bought 5 of their new colous - I'm wearing Berry Burlesque, it's fab! Good luck with the quattro top coats x

They sound fab - thanks for sharing.

Would love to know more, as i wasn't at the show, and cant see the new products on the website yet!!:)

oh i didnt know they had done rebranding , i couldnt get to gmex this yr so have missed out on a fair bit of news probably , lol

It all looked fab, i bought the new attitute polishes but not tried them yet.

I absolutely loved the pink glitter stars in the glass dish that they threw all over, everywhere was twinkling!!! I love things like that, they even wrapped my polishes up in tissue with loads of stars thrown on there too!

I agree, the new pedi/mani range looks lovely too.

would like to have seen the new line, i've always thought their polishes to be great .

i believe they have some fab new staff too.:wink2:

It all looked fab, i bought the new attitute polishes but not tried them yet.

I absolutely loved the pink glitter stars in the glass dish that they threw all over, everywhere was twinkling!!! I love things like that, they even wrapped my polishes up in tissue with loads of stars thrown on there too!
Same here, I love the polishes and the glitter it was everywhere, when I got home I put all the glitter stars in a pot for nail art. :lol:

Its great yo have feed back from you all and i am so glad that those of you that did see the stand were imprested as everyone on the team has worked really hard to create the new brand, we are still developing alot of things so watch this space..........

would be great if anyone else has any feed back please post on here, and if anyone has any questions about any of the products feel free to ask me

:hug:

Kirsty, do you know when the new mani and pedi products will go on to the website? Ive just been thinking that the packaging is perfect for the mobile therapist - no spills!

Hi guys,

I've bought a couple of the UV Quattro colour top gloss to try out. I'll let you know now I get on with it. I have also bought the clear Quattro, and I am currently wearing it over Moulin Rouge polish. If it wears well I'll be swapping from glaze"n"go!

Just thought I'd share with the geeks that couldn't make it to the show!
thanks for sharing.
i was wondering is the clear quattro similar to glaze n go then? does it not have a tacky layer to wipe after curing? x

I use Jessica nail polish but i bought some Attitude nail polishes at the show to try and i'm really impressed with them can't wait to get some more colours..xx

Kirsty, do you know when the new mani and pedi products will go on to the website? Ive just been thinking that the packaging is perfect for the mobile therapist - no spills!

Hi hun we hope by the end of the week but if you like i could get a sales rep out to you or if you want to pm me your details and i will call you tomorrow xx

thanks for sharing.
i was wondering is the clear quattro similar to glaze n go then? does it not have a tacky layer to wipe after curing? x

No quattro doesn't have a sticky layer hun xx

The new packaging is lovely, a great improvement. The launch party was great and the stars were everywhere there too. Got some of the mani products which are lovely and that buffer is amazing. Kirsty Meakin shined Martin's nails back in the bar and they were soooooo shiny!!!!

The reflector glosses are amazing i used them in competition i love them, and as for the stars they were all in my bed when i woke up in my hair and down my bra :lol:

The reflector glosses are amazing i used them in competition i love them, and as for the stars they were all in my bed when i woke up in my hair and down my bra :lol:
pmsl, I wont ask how they got there :lol:

Sorry if i am being really daft - but clear quattro can just go over final coat of dry polish and then cure?:)

Yes thats correct Rachel. You can use the clear or silver glitter Quattro.

thanks for all your comments guys look forward to hearing more!!!!
gem xx

Latest posts

Back