Infrared lamp pictures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was going to post this in the Minx road testing thread but decided not to (obviously!) :)

I wondered if you would be kind enough to post pictures of what your infrared lamps look like please?

Many thanks :hug:

Sarah. xx

This is the one I have

Daylight | UK | Nails & Beauty | Single Infra-Red Heat Lamp

It does get quite hot but it has a temperature adjustor so you can turn it down.

This is the lamp you get in the S2 kit and is a lot cheaper to buy it with the kit than buying direct.

The only trouble I have with the lamp is that it springs back out on itself when not clamped to the desk!

I have mine coming down from the ceiling with a chain (+wire). I can lift it up when im not minxing and lower it when there is a need. I did remove the metallic front net. Its not the nicest lamp on earth but does the job just perfect:lol:. And it does not take any space on the table.
The lamp with infrared bulb was just about 20 euros :wink2:

Attachments

• lämpölamppu.jpg
    lämpölamppu.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 42
Thanks girls :)

This is a picture of a similar one I want to get.

It's got a 150 watt bulb and is adjustable too. Thought it would be ok to start out with, what do you think?

xx

DON'T DO IT !!! lol :eek:

i have one of these if you want it ... text or mail me if you want me to bring it with me on 31st, they may be adjustable but you may find it doesnt point all the way down !

not worth skimping on the lamp babe xx

kx

It's got a 150 watt bulb and is adjustable too. Thought it would be ok to start out with, what do you think?

xx

i keep hearing about MINX what is it?

DON'T DO IT !!! lol :eek:

i have one of these if you want it ... text or mail me if you want me to bring it with me on 31st, they may be adjustable but you may find it doesnt point all the way down !

not worth skimping on the lamp babe xx

kx

Thanks for the heads up hun!

i keep hearing about MINX what is it?

Heather Nicole here's a link or two to keep you busy hunny :)

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-art-tutorials/79606-minx-step-step-application-removal.html

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/77509-minx.html

xx

ooo awesome, thankyou redsadie! <3

xx
I have one similar to this and find it works fine

I have a clamp on desk Daylight Lamp which is hinged so I can adjust the angle and height to suit, and when I am minxing i change the bulb to an infra red heat bulb that I got from my local reptile center, it is not heat adjustable but it works just fine, I am sure having the correct lamp is the best way to go but as I am mobile just inter changing the bulbs works for me. Claire x

This is similar to the one I got from Sweet Squared in my Maxi Minx kit.
However, mine is not on a stand, it clamps to my desk.
350T_300px.jpg

Hi I do the same as claire because being mobile you cant take everything with you also if you already have a daylight lamp why waste money in getting another hinge lamp when all you need to do is change the bulb to a infra red bulb none and it also saves money and storage :)

Latest posts

Back