Ingrown hair on me lady garden

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to give Julies bread and warm milk a go !!!
I wouldn't! Not unless you want hedgehogs in your garden! Sorry I know that’s below the belt but this has to be the funniest forum I've ever read. I am how ever sincerely sorry for your painful predicament.
Good luck
Helen x

Any update on yer minge ange???? :green:

neah ... nothing new to report...still exfoliating it and its gone down in size..its not red...and no where near as painful.

xxx

Not as sore i hope.
It'll be recieving christams cards at this rate, lol.
What scrub ya using hun? just being nosey like and could do with trying a different scrub :lol:

ღMandyღ;671505 said:
Angie i had one lke yours when i went to Paris.
Got to say it goes against everything i should tell you to do as a therapist but the only way you are gonna get rid of it fast is to pop it open, this will hurt like mad so get ya man to do it then DON'T pull the hair out, just clean it up and let it heal, making sure that the hair doesn't go in as it heals.
Good luck! :eek:

think i would agree too

Hi
Ingrown hairs after waxing and shaving can be a big problem the condition is known as pseudo folliculitus barbie or P.F.B. It is very common and affects men around the neck and women in particular when shaving the bikini line. The problem is caused by the re growing hair, which is curly, the sharp or cut end catches the follilce and grows back on itself. This then leads to infection and inflamation. This in turn can be further aggrevated by shaving again and catching the bumps with the razor.
The good news is that there are a few very effective products that can treat this problem. There is a roll on one which can treat PFB very effectivelly and is used before and after shaving or waxing which is quick and convenient to use.
If anyone wants to know more they should P.M. me for details as we cannot give brand names out here

thats all very good flower but when you want an INSTANT relief - it wont help will it - sorry

ღMandyღ;675665 said:
What scrub ya using hun? just being nosey like and could do with trying a different scrub :lol:

crusty old towel...:lol: xx.......its just a elimis one i had knocking around...probally about 2 years old knowing me...:lol: x

i still cant face a malteser:irked:

I would strongly advise not digging the hair out unless it is clearly visible. Doing this can cause secondary infections which can lead to absesses, which at worst need surgery to get rid of. I spoke to one girl at the British beauty show in Birmingham who has many scars on her legs from minor sugery for this problem, remember its red and inflamed because it is already infected..so be careful!!:!:

:hug: I hope your "weed" has caused you no more pain and your garden will once again be beautiful......

OK, breathe and stop laughing!! Wipe tears from eyes, again.

Truly hope you are feeling better.

a weed in me garden...:lol:.....anyone know a good weed killer...:lol: x

get some roundup that will keep your bush at bay :lol::lol:

Ang, this has really made me smile and laugh. Had a chat with Sallyann tonight and she asked if I had been on site and read your thread about your ladygarden!!!! how many pages later!! Hoping its getting better for you.

I had a similar problem a few years back under my armpit, after having 3 lots of antibiotics,and a trip to lri, hopped onto the bed in theatre and a hole in the arm later, what a relief, it was gone.

Hope you get some relief Ang,

Lots of love. xxxx

Well, I must say this is the best darn thing I've read in ages!!! A friend of mine brought round a big box of maltesers for me today. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry - all i could think about was yer blimmin ingrown :eek: !

Good luck with getting rid of the bugger! :) xx

i get the odd ingrown hair here and there

i tweeze it out but if that won't work i heat a pin and pop it out once the skin is broken

Sounds like a cyst.
If you can, see a dermatologist.

a weed in me garden...:lol:.....anyone know a good weed killer...:lol: x

This has to be the best thread I have ever seen in any forum, funny & informative at the same time - sorry to laugh at your pain though Bagpuss!

OMG!.... almost peeing my pants reading all these posts :eek:....never read a whole thread before (11 pages!!!).... but it's like a car crash... I just couldn't help myself :lol:. Thank you all so much for a much needed cheering up after a quite difficult energy sucking day! ... Really hit my funnybone.... and I'm only drinking tea!!!!
Incidently.... (gentle ) exfolliation is the key to keep the lady garden lump free (great term!...every time I hear Fergie singing of her 'lovely lady lumps', I'll think of this thread!!! lmao ).... they make gloves in lovely colours only about .99 cents/pair... but don't forget to let them dry fully after rinsing clean wash in washer as a washcloth, and replace them often. You should only need to use them a couple of times a week to keep the garden smooth!
Can't wait to see how this all plays out... hope you are not suffering any more with the pain (I've had a similar experience...NOT fun!).... wishing you well....

I was on another forum and questions were asked about ingrown hairs down there :wink2: and I thought of you Angie :lol:

So how is the lumpy lady garden looking these days? :)

Latest posts

Back