Inline london info! What uniforms do you wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzie27

Reaction score
hi ya,
just thought id pick some brains on a couple of my questions.....
i love inline london as a manufacturer of salon wear!
i have tried other brands and always gone back, the fit, material, durability and style i find is lovely.
i have recently seen in the latest guild mag the new bright tunics, lime green, pink, mauve, red, think there was an aqua!
Anyway has anyone ordered one?
i went on the sight and cant find them anywhere!!!
id love to know if you have one what you think and where they are on the sight if you know! lol....
also what uniforms do you all wear?
do you have a set uniform?
and which companys do you rate the best and why?
xxx

well I've never worn a uniform but thats because I wear one for my day job:lol:
I wear dark blue stretch trousers that I bought from M&S and fitted white blouses with 3/4 length sleeves that I got from Asda.
cheep and cheerful but looks smart to.

I had a quick look at the site and there are lots of colours available for some of the styles, they just don't have pics of all the colours. Have never bought from Inline myself, but I agree they look fab :hug:

oh thnx hun! ill take another look to see which ones you can get the bright colours in!
what sort of work wear do you use?
xxx

Inline are by far the best out of the brands I've tried. I particularly love the fact it dries so fast and doesn't need ironing! Fabric is still perfect even though I've worn it almost every day for two years! They are expensive but worth it in the long run because they last.

I use Simon Jersey, great price & quality. Worth looking at.

Never used anyone else though, lol.

Hello there,

I'm really REALLY fussy about Uniforms - my favourite is Creatives - only because of the material! It's good quality and has lasted over 2 years for me now. (And I heard they're not going to do them anymore!! :cry::cry: is this true anyone?? I want another one!)
Anyway - I make sure that every trade show I've ever gone to I check check and RE-CHECK the materials used in all the uniform companies - and straight away you can tell some are very cheap (paying 35/40 quid for most of these btw!) You can just tell by the touch and that they'll either go shiny when Ironed or get the deadly wax spilt on them to leave a stain! Even monomer I've seen spilt on some ladies has never come out!

Anyway, if you can't tell by touch, then look at the threading inside the uniform, loads of loose threads is not a good sign, has it been double stitched? and just giving them a gentle tug to see how much strength it has (don't go nuts and rip them apart! lol)

I still haven't found anything I like after 4 trade shows - I'm making my own now, i'd suggest looking at loads of designs you like and then going to an asian clothing store. Show them the design and they'll tell which material will be suitable, pick your colour, and they'll measure you & cut the material to fit and then make it up for you. This can be alot cheaper and you get what you specifically wanted! You can even go super funky if that's your thing!

Hope this helps! x

I love my creative uniform,
i have a couple from La beeby and these are nice too,
i have two of the pink tunics that everyone was raving about a while ago but i don't like these, too loud for me, i always felt like i wanted to hide when wearing these so they are just sat in the wardrobe now :rolleyes:

I love my creative uniform,
i have a couple from La beeby and these are nice too,
i have two of the pink tunics that everyone was raving about a while ago but i don't like these, too loud for me, i always felt like i wanted to hide when wearing these so they are just sat in the wardrobe now :rolleyes:

oh thats a shame.....i was looking at the pink tunics you should geekbay them!
what size r they??? xx

Inline are by far the best out of the brands I've tried. I particularly love the fact it dries so fast and doesn't need ironing! Fabric is still perfect even though I've worn it almost every day for two years! They are expensive but worth it in the long run because they last

i totally agree, you get what you pay for!!! its an investment for sure xx

oh thnx hun! ill take another look to see which ones you can get the bright colours in!
what sort of work wear do you use?
xxx

I wear La Beeby. I do have a couple of Florence Roby but I feel they are overpriced for the quality - they look nice when you get them but they don't look nice after a few washes. Similar to what someone else has said about Inline, La Beeby still look new after many many washes, in fact I can't really tell the difference between my new ones and my old ones! I also have a Simon Jersey tunic and I do wear it occasionally but I wouldn't buy another one... I don't want to offend anyone that wears Simon Jersey but the quality of La Beeby is so much better. Also my Simon Jersey tunic has a pleat in the back that I really don't like!

The bright tunics are in the new inline brochure as i just got a copy in the post. I don't think they are on the website yet but if you phone i'm sure they will send you out the pricelist.

If Im not wrong creative nail design uniforms are by Inline...

If Im not wrong creative nail design uniforms are by Inline...

InLine are a great manufacturer and you are right .. they made the CND uniforms.

There are still Creative uniforms available in the larger sizes if anyone is interested. They have the old logo so are going at a bargain price. 08452106060

Has anyone heard of Ameerah? I saw an advert for them recently in the Guild and they seem to have some great offers on at the moment. I'd say their designs are better than most I've seen and they also make to order. You have to order by phone but it's not a bad thing - at least you get to speak to someone!!:lol:

I think the website is ameerah.co.uk. I have a lovely brown wrap over I bought from them last year and I'm not looking at a pink one in their special offers. Let me know what you think:)

hi ya,
just thought id pick some brains on a couple of my questions.....
i love inline london as a manufacturer of salon wear!
i have tried other brands and always gone back, the fit, material, durability and style i find is lovely.
i have recently seen in the latest guild mag the new bright tunics, lime green, pink, mauve, red, think there was an aqua!
Anyway has anyone ordered one?
i went on the sight and cant find them anywhere!!!
id love to know if you have one what you think and where they are on the sight if you know! lol....
also what uniforms do you all wear?
do you have a set uniform?
and which companys do you rate the best and why?
xxx

I've got the aqua one - It's lovely x

Hi :)

Do you have the website for inline? I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

i have the pink one with the curved slash coming down from neck i love it its a nice pink and everyone comments on how nice and different it is from the usual black or white they see i rang them to order mine as i couldnt find them on the website hth

Latest posts

Back