Insanity Workout?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines here!!! I cant wait to get started!

Fab! Lets get ourselves weighed etc over the weekend and start on Monday!

How's that with you?

Have you watched any of it yet?

I will get all my weighing and measuring done over the weekend as well. Are you going to follow the nutrition plan? I havent watched any of them yet because I know I will be tempted to start early :) so we start with the fitness test in monday?

Day 1 of week 3. Just done my fitness test and can't believe how much I've improved :)

I will get all my weighing and measuring done over the weekend as well. Are you going to follow the nutrition plan? I havent watched any of them yet because I know I will be tempted to start early :) so we start with the fitness test in monday?

I don't think I'm going to stick to the nutrition plan, but will definitely eat healthier!

I'm giving today a miss as I have just done the Bristol 10k and can't physically do any more today but I think that makes up for it!
Completed it in 56mins :) x

I don't think I'm going to stick to the nutrition plan, but will definitely eat healthier!

I read through the nutrition plan and I honestly dont think I could stick to :)

I'm giving today a miss as I have just done the Bristol 10k and can't physically do any more today but I think that makes up for it!
Completed it in 56mins :) x

Excellent time Iconic! Well done you - you are a fitness inspiration!

Excellent time Iconic! Well done you - you are a fitness inspiration!

Thank you danii! .. That's really nice of you to say that :) xxx

Do any of you live in flats/maisonettes and follow this?

I attempted the fit test today but was worried that I might go through the floor and end up on my neighbours below!

I know its meant to be plyometric...but I'd have to literally hover above the ground not to make an impact lol! :eek:

Do any of you live in flats/maisonettes and follow this?

I attempted the fit test today but was worried that I might go through the floor and end up on my neighbours below!

I know its meant to be plyometric...but I'd have to literally hover above the ground not to make an impact lol! :eek:

I'm in a flat. I was worried about the jumping aspect but its not been to bad. I bought a mat to put down to help absorb the sound of me jumping but haven't used it much as its not been to bad and I've not had any complaints from my neighbour. Although sometimes if I land badly he must be wondering what the hell I'm doing!

I'm in a flat. I was worried about the jumping aspect but its not been to bad. I bought a mat to put down to help absorb the sound of me jumping but haven't used it much as its not been to bad and I've not had any complaints from my neighbour. Although sometimes if I land badly he must be wondering what the hell I'm doing!

I live above a shop and I know the lady in the shop next door below me goes through light bulbs due to my neighbours constantly banging about (just their general moving around) and blowing her bulbs!...I dread to think what my suicide jumps would be like!...I'd probably cause a blackout down my whole street! x

Where can I get the DVD from? x

On gumtree Hun. One on there at the mo for £35 :) x

Word of warning be very careful. I was gonna buy one from gumtree for hubby but just before I paid I got an email from gumtree saying they had detected fraud with that seller. Then last night I bought the set off of eBay, the seller had 100% feedback so seemed safe but i got up this morning to an email from eBay saying the item was fraudulent and they had removed the listing. Then discovered the seller had taken the money twice from PayPal too with a fake name! So beware x

Dreambodybootcamp.co.uk i think, just type dream body bootcamp uk in google and itl come up :) i have chosen to pay £33 for 3 months, its from the official website so no scams etc i wouldnt hand that amount of money over on ebay gumtree etc as for the diet plan, i dont follow it and i know a few people doing it dont either, aslong as you dont eat junk all the way through and eat responsibly itl b fine :) xx

Sorry its beachbody.co.uk :) dunno were that other adress came from lol xx

I also got the original from beach body. I think iconic managed to get it from a good gumtree or ebay seller she maybe able to point you in the right direction?

Day 1 - week 5!!! Core Cardio balance. Thought it was supposed to recovery week. They lied- my shoulders are still burning 6hrs later!

Blimey waffle4 you have been unlucky :( yes I got mind on gumtree no problems at all. Just luck of the draw I guess. It's def worth the money though. 12 days in and loving it ( and loathing it all at the same time )

I was looking forward to the recovery week! Maybe not so much now :)

Latest posts

Back