Interesting link found

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Soon everyone, not just those in the nail industry, will associate The Nail Geek Site as an essential reference for anything to do with nails.

Well done to Tammy (aka Mani-fique) for highlighting the site and, of course, to GMG for creating it!

Wow!

Nice recognition, i personally am proud to be part of such a great site!

And as Chris has already said well done Tammy for highlighting the site.

I just wouldn't have carried on sometimes and been as passionate about what i do without the help of people on site, and of course those who brought us The nail Geek !

Hats off to GMG, also GIGi, Samantha and all the creative team, for all there hard work.

Oh Poo! Am no good at expressing myself me.
Well you all know what i mean?

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxx

Well done everyone!!!!!! What great publicity!!
GMG, Geeg and all the Creative team rock, you guys are ace!!!

Tilly xx

Aaaaahhh that's fantastic publicity!!! :D You go Tammy!!! I agree, I also would have given up if it wasn't for this site!!!

xxxx

I remember Glors and Tamm doing this article :hug:

lell said:
I remember Glors and Tamm doing this article :hug:

Oh i am sooooooooo sorry Glors!
Wouldn't dream of forgetting about you! I apologies
Sooooooory!

It was a great collaboration, well done to you both.
luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxx

Absolutely brilliant article and fantastic for this site. Well done Tammy and Glors :biggrin:

Fantastic article ... well done !

LOL! :D Yeah its going back a couple of months now but I thought the article was quite good, and it was great she used all my pikkies. I was quite surprised as I'm not as gifted as Glo when it comes to nail art so I thought she would only use one.

Thanks for the pat on the back :hug: perks you up a bit.

Well done to you both:D

Oh yeah - my pics are on there too (top orange one and the bright pink/orange/yellow one). Thought the page might have been updated with something new by now, but glad to see its still there!

He! he! he! GMG :o
yup I submitted my 'Black goth talons' and my 'Mermaid Nails' (the blue ones) that flopped rather badly in the Beautytech comp. :sad:
I loved that pic and still do... pity they didnt agree, lmao!!!
Thanx for reminding us of this Sam, Id forgot about it too! ;)

Glorsclaws said:
He! he! he! GMG :o
yup I submitted my 'Black goth talons' and my 'Mermaid Nails' (the blue ones) that flopped rather badly in the Beautytech comp. :sad:
I loved that pic and still do... pity they didnt agree, lmao!!!
Thanx for reminding us of this Sam, Id forgot about it too! ;)

GLOBUG! I never knew you did those blue nails!! I remember seeing those on beautytech and thinking WHOA!! ULTRA COOL!

I love 'em :hug:
Such a cool article too, well done girlys!!

xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back