Intimate waxing dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
I have been asked to do a hollywood on a client tomorrow before her holiday she comes every 5 weeks. She's not due her waxing for another week but because of her holiday she wants it brought forward...

However, she has her period!!!

She asked if i would do the waxing before her holiday even though she has her period - She would be wearing a tampon!!!

Now i really dunno what to do! I wear gloves anyway so it's not like there will be a risk of touching anything, the tampon should stop anything nasty anyway, but the other side of me says eurgh no way!

She knows that your not meant to wax during a period but like i say she's desperate before her holiday. She goes on Friday so i can't wait till she's finished. She's even willing to take the extra pain.

What would you do??? I hate letting people down!!!

Well as long as she was fresh (which she is going to make sure of in the circumstances I would have thought) and she is also aware of the added discomfort that you can get during menstruation, I would personally do it. I have had a client in for spray tans and for some unknown reason has wanted to be naked and the tampon string is there hanging down.. it did surprise me a little... but if the client is comfortable with it, then I am too overall.

But its your call.. go with what you feel :)

:I would do it personally, shes been considerate enough to let you know beforehand... Some aren't!
Make sure you tuck the "string" under the butt when doing the front you dont want wax to stick on it and it come flying out:eek: lol.
Good luck xx

:I would do it personally, shes been considerate enough to let you know beforehand... Some aren't!
Make sure you tuck the "string" under the butt when doing the front you dont want wax to stick on it and it come flying out:eek: lol.
Good luck xx

OMG.. now that would be a frightful moment lol!!! :eek:

:Make sure you tuck the "string" under the butt when doing the front you dont want wax to stick on it and it come flying out:eek: lol.

That's the stuff of comedy sketches.

It doesn't bother me at all - maybe that's the nurse in me!
I think as long as you remain professional throughout then you should be fine.
Good luck!

I would do it, no worries, but I agree, keep the string tucked somewhere :lol:

:eek: What a thought at "it" coming flying out!

Donna your reply did make me laugh, I nearly chocked on my cup of tea! :lol:

Ditto! You made me laugh out loud!

xxx

same here i nearly choked on my cuppa but i would do it..ive done a few hollywoods\landing strips...and yes tuck the string under the botty before you do ..a tip is to put a bit of cellotape on the string and pin it to the coccyx bone(tailbone) it's easier least that way it's not going to slip

I can be quite funny when I'm having a good day!!!!!

yes i would do it.

Unless your EXTREMELY put off by it then its your choice!

Amb x

I'm not really put off by it, there is a small part of my mind thinking eurgh but thats more because i have an overactive imagination of what could happen.

I just wondered what everyone else would do or if i was weird for even considering doing it which i'm glad i'm not and that others think it's okay.

Funnily enough i'm due my own waxing next week before my holiday and my period is running late maybe i'll have to have the same chat with my wax gal lol:lol:

you'll be fine:hug:

lol you will be fine,, its only a tampon,, if it pings, it pings, as long as you dont have to pick it up.
Just be careful with the string

:
Good luck xx

I'm holding that thought :lol:
You'll be fine Lindsay. X

I have had a client in for spray tans and for some unknown reason has wanted to be naked and the tampon string is there hanging down.. it did surprise me a little... :)

I bet it did....:lol::lol::lol:!!!

:Make sure you tuck the "string" under the butt when doing the front you dont want wax to stick on it and it come flying out:eek: lol.
Good luck xx

OMG!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This mad me laugh so much!!! Could you imagine, you'd be horrified....:lol::lol: Not to mention your client.....:eek:

I would do it, no worries, but I agree, keep the string tucked somewhere :lol:

OMG!!! this gets better.....:lol::lol::lol:

same here i nearly choked on my cuppa but i would do it..ive done a few hollywoodslanding strips...and yes tuck the string under the botty before you do ..a tip is to put a bit of cellotape on the string and pin it to the coccyx bone(tailbone) it's easier least that way it's not going to slip

For gods sake tell her to get some Veet!!!......:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I'm crying...:lol::lol:

Back