Intimate waxing dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For gods sake tell her to get some Veet!!!......:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I'm crying...:lol::lol:

the things we do eh! all in the name of beauty :rolleyes::lol::lol:

as long as your client is happy with being waxed during there monthly cycle then im happy to wax them as long as they let me know and I get no surprises then im cool with that.

i wear gloves when doing bikini waxing so isnt a big deal.

:I would do it personally, shes been considerate enough to let you know beforehand... Some aren't!
Make sure you tuck the "string" under the butt when doing the front you dont want wax to stick on it and it come flying out:eek: lol.
Good luck xx

I know I should not laugh!! As this is a serious question that has been asked! but thankyou so much for making my night:):)
I have had a hard depressing day today and have just logged on for a bit of light hearted banter! Well I certainly got that!!!!!:):)
Thankyou for making me laugh so much I cried!!!:):)
Who ever said this job was glamourous!!lol

Well folks the waxing went fine!

No flying tampons although i think some of you may be dissappointed by this news :lol:

No flying tampons although i think some of you may be dissappointed by this news :lol:

lol considering you made our day on this thread ..i'm just gonna say...well done hun x

Good on you hun! Well done x

lol, see, we all said it would be fine

well done :)

Latest posts

Back