Inverted acrylic nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claireamy

Reaction score
I had a flyer through my door toady from a local hairdressers that have just opened a beauty section which they're trying to advertise. I always love looking at other people's prices and services on offer so was intruiged to see what they were charging for nails... Anyway on the flyer it said Inverted Acrylic nails £28 full set. What the heck are 'Inverted Acrylic nails' ??!!

Does anyone else offer this and can you tell me what it is and how its done? Not that I want to do it myself as I'm happy with the system I use!

Invert: verb. turn upside down, reverse the order of, transpose

Maybe inverted nails are upside down nails.....pink in zones 1 & 2 and white in zone 3 (joke!!).........beats me.....possibly it been a mix up at the printers?
I think you should phone and ask....put us all out our misery!!

izzidoll said:
Invert: verb. turn upside down, reverse the order of, transpose

Maybe inverted nails are upside down nails.....pink in zones 1 & 2 and white in zone 3 (joke!!).........beats me.....possibly it been a mix up at the printers?
I think you should phone and ask....put us all out our misery!!

Yeah, maybe they meant encapsulated.

Think you should phone too.

Very strange never heard of them. Maybe its a marketing thing...people will phone out of curiosity???

so that would make them no more than gloyified stick ons then. How would you ensure a good fit onto the nail as all nails are different

Fiona............you are the geek detective!!!:eek:
I like Geeg's comment that they are just hand made stick on nails!!!!
I think the mystery is solved....but I liked my upside down nails!!!

Izzy, I liked your idea of pink in zones 1 &2 and whit in zone 3 !!! Think I might try that myself and see what it looks like!! LOL! Will defo havve to phone and ask them to explain but more than likely be what geeg said about stick ons!

Get someone to phone and ask. I'll do it.................what's the number?

do we know what these are yet? im lost.....

helllllooooo what are they.. the suspence is killing me:eek:

sounds a bit freakish to me lol

claireamy said:
I had a flyer through my door toady from a local hairdressers that have just opened a beauty section which they're trying to advertise. I always love looking at other people's prices and services on offer so was intruiged to see what they were charging for nails... Anyway on the flyer it said Inverted Acrylic nails £28 full set. What the heck are 'Inverted Acrylic nails' ??!!

Does anyone else offer this and can you tell me what it is and how its done? Not that I want to do it myself as I'm happy with the system I use!

alan roy do tips which i think are stuck under the natural nail tip not on top, perhaps these are those if you know what i mean

It is just a mould that you apply your L&p into once set you stick them onto the natural nails, So yep an home made stick on lol

looks to me like the pink acrylic is squidging(?!?) out around the cuticle & onto the soft tissue?

I take it they're only for one evening then as they'd hardly stay on if that's the case!

arn't these just the same as pop it's but obvs like crappy thing's that have been copied by the chinese or something?

This thread is 4 years old hun! LOL

sounds like poppits to me,

No they were not PopIts and yes .. this post is FOUR years old. Time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back