Is anyone starting college in September?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no the worst thing just happened I was ironing my new tunic and burnt a massive hole in it :( not the best start to my first day

Sarah xo

Oh no the worst thing just happened I was ironing my new tunic and burnt a massive hole in it :( not the best start to my first day

Sarah xo

Oh no! :eek: is it really noticeable?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no! :eek: is it really noticeable?

Yes I literally like the size of a tennis ball. Gutted. Luckily I bought two. My mum is fuming the iron is ruined. Not a great morning. X

Sarah xo

Yes I literally like the size of a tennis ball. Gutted. Luckily I bought two. My mum is fuming the iron is ruined. Not a great morning. X

Sarah xo

Oh dear good job youv got a spare one hope the rest of your day goes better! X

whoo hoo had taster day done alright, start on thursday and i still have't recieved my uniform yet i've rung the company twice and they said they would ring back but both times they have't :(

whoo hoo had taster day done alright, start on thursday and i still have't recieved my uniform yet i've rung the company twice and they said they would ring back but both times they have't :(

Id just keep ringing them untill they sort it out! X

Kits still aren't in! Argh, on the plus side i've had my email to send my picture away for the student card! But half my party lashes are all falling off and my hairs a riot and my brows need done lol! Just going to look a riot in my card aw well lol! x

How did everyone dress for their big first day? I feel like I'm starting school lol

Id just keep ringing them untill they sort it out! X

yeah it silly as they only open 10-3.30!! im going to have go in college wednesday and let them know.
are the uniforms really that bad they were ment to show us but they forgot

When I started my level 2 beauty last year we didn't get out uniforms and kits for a few weeks after starting so don't worry if you haven't got them yet, I thought it was just my college being very unorganised but they must all be the same!
I'm going back tomorrow to start my level 3😁

Ive just done my first day :biggrin::biggrin: i loved it, we all got to know eachother and theres a good mix of ages, the oldest lady being 45 :) all the girls are really nice, we got told the course content and were given our trade cards for sally salon services, told about different careers, and tomorow im there all day and were learning facials and im getting a spray tan done eeekkkk!! :biggrin: cant wait, just need to find the money for my college kit, has anyone else started yet? xx

Ive just done my first day :biggrin::biggrin: i loved it, we all got to know eachother and theres a good mix of ages, the oldest lady being 45 :) all the girls are really nice, we got told the course content and were given our trade cards for sally salon services, told about different careers, and tomorow im there all day and were learning facials and im getting a spray tan done eeekkkk!! :biggrin: cant wait, just need to find the money for my college kit, has anyone else started yet? xx

Oo sounds fab they havnt said anything to us about a trade card :( I want one! Im starting on Thursday a full day were also doing facials first.

Is everyone taking all of their kit everyday? I have loads and it wont fit all fit in my bag but I no what order I'm doing stuff in so was just gunna take my facial stuff and leave the rest at home?

Oo sounds fab they havnt said anything to us about a trade card :( I want one! Im starting on Thursday a full day were also doing facials first.

Is everyone taking all of their kit everyday? I have loads and it wont fit all fit in my bag but I no what order I'm doing stuff in so was just gunna take my facial stuff and leave the rest at home?

If it's the same as my college you get given a piece of paper saying what course your on and your tutor signs it think it's an enrolment form or something and you can take that into Sally's and they'll give you a paper card till your proper one comes in the post:)

If it's the same as my college you get given a piece of paper saying what course your on and your tutor signs it think it's an enrolment form or something and you can take that into Sally's and they'll give you a paper card till your proper one comes in the post:)

Ah cool I dont even know if I have a sallys near me can you order online with them? I got a leaflet with my facial kit saying I could get a eve Taylor trade account but I think their stuff smells yuk so I wont be using that after college

Ah cool I dont even know if I have a sallys near me can you order online with them? I got a leaflet with my facial kit saying I could get a eve Taylor trade account but I think their stuff smells yuk so I wont be using that after college

its over pondswood on ridge and u get as student card a couple weeks after starting, i just went and changed mine to a proper trade card now , i love it in there even more now im doing hair aswell lol, still no uniform going into college today let tutors know.
do you know who ur tutor is?

its over pondswood on ridge and u get as student card a couple weeks after starting, i just went and changed mine to a proper trade card now , i love it in there even more now im doing hair aswell lol, still no uniform going into college today let tutors know.
do you know who ur tutor is?

Ooos pressed send I think it might be karen? When did you order your uniform? Mine came really fast x

Ooos pressed send I think it might be karen? When did you order your uniform? Mine came really fast x

i ordered it on the 27th so 2 weeks ago today :/

karens nice strict but u do learn what she teaches u good luck, im nervous but excited lol

i ordered it on the 27th so 2 weeks ago today :/

karens nice strict but u do learn what she teaches u good luck, im nervous but excited lol

Mine came after 3 days have you called them? Yeah she seemed nice im looking forward to just sad to leave my daughter I wanna smuggle her in my bag ha x

Mine came after 3 days have you called them? Yeah she seemed nice im looking forward to just sad to leave my daughter I wanna smuggle her in my bag ha x

yep n 3 times they were supposed to ring me back but have't :mad:
hope it will arrive soon.
ur be ok once there n will enjoy the break lol

Latest posts

Back