Is it too early to wear christmas nails???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zringa

Reaction score
Hi, I m still trying to get some clients, I live in a small island and its not easy to get cliens, so besides adverts at hairdressers and cards, I always try to have my nails perfect and show them off. So when you think I shall start wearing christmas nails? you know red with snoflakes, glitter snowmen etc.?? is it too early? I m really hoping I ll get new clients for christmas and would like to attract people with my nails. What you all think???:)

I usually start by wearing a soft gold glitter tip or colour fade that's a lil christmassy then in December I go full out and have the red, green, xmas trees, snowflakes, sparkles etc

I also intend to wear glitter tips (silver ones) in a week and then maybe add some 3D nail art later on.
My advice is watch when the shops will start to decorate the windows, because this helps people to get in the christmas mood and right then you can go wild with your nails!

hi
i have my christma tree up and the hole in side of my
house it christmas i love it
o my nails red & green

If you have your Christamas nails on soon, then the next time your clients come for a rebalance they can see them and be able to book in for their next visit to have theirs done. So, if they come in on the next week or two and have a 2/3 week rebalance, this could easily take you up to just before christmas xx

its never to early for xmas

Well I guess you may get some people saying "You're a bit early aren't you?" but on the flipside people will notice them in plenty of time to book in. Start with something basic and then let your imagination go wild as it gets nearer to Christmas.
Good luck x

Sorry but I've already got a 3D holly sprig on my little finger. Well a little encouragement couldn't do any harm could it? :lol:

Nooooo i love christmas, and have done my first set of custom nails with snow flakes and have had two new clients just from doing this set of nails on a model. So spread some christmas cheer and get those hands working and thinking christmas cheer xxxx

it's not too early for christmas, a house down the road from me has put up their outside xmas lights all ready! x x x

yay xmas nails!!! I love em and my clients are already booking in for them.

it's not too early for christmas, a house down the road from me has put up their outside xmas lights all ready! x x x
Lol my outside lights are still on from last year, so are next doors :green:
Not like the santa ones...just the bulby ones

thanks alot, i ll wear christmas nails as soon as i ll need an infill cause i just did one with purple tips this week, so i ll do them christmasy in two weeks!!:)

Its never too early for christmas i love it i hoping for nice red christmassy tips this week!!:green:

Latest posts

Back