Is there a Queen/King of the eyelash world?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melons

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is a top eye lash person?

We are so lucky having industry greats on this site for nails

As I am new to lashes can't help but wonder who is the best

Have been hunting for clips on You Tube have found a few

Is there a 'finger nail fixer' for eye lashes out there anywhere???:Grope:

on this site I know there is a girl under the name of priory that has always been really helpfull when it comes to lashing, she is also on utube under beauty4passion ( I think ) and she has a couple of good video's on lahing hth x

Brilliant, thanks
Also found Francesca who has a great web site and news letter:Grope:

Oooooo, would be great if you could share th elink for her website???? x

Girls, check out eyelash chat Lashes is mostly all that is talked about. Lots of great info and all very knowledgeable. It's mostly an American site and not as many users as on here so you might not get a reply as quickly.

thanks!! off for a nosey just now x

Last edited:
Phone Nilam Patel up and ask her who is the best lash person in the UK, and who does all the celebs. her number is here... 01908 242 023

You will be surprised.

Su x

Is it you Susan?? :)

Are you sure Nilam will appreciate her phone number being used this way?

There are a few goddesses around I'm sure .... there is never just one now is there?

Is it you Susan?? :)

Are you sure Nilam will appreciate her phone number being used this way?

There are a few goddesses around I'm sure .... there is never just one now is there?

Yes her number comes up in google at the top when you search her name nilam patel - Google Maps she will be fine about it, its all over the internet.

No its not me (but I know who it is), and its worth getting a set done there, just to see how neat they can be, and maybe some star spotting!

Su x

Yes her number comes up in google at the top when you search her name nilam patel - Google Maps she will be fine about it, its all over the internet.

No its not me (but I know who it is), and its worth getting a set done there, just to see how neat they can be, and maybe some star spotting!

Su x

Well Su, why can't you tell us yourself?? I'm not ringing from Spain Mate and why shouldn't you say?? Why the cloak and dagger? Tell us and add another eyelash goddess to the list.

I think Dianne Plummer would also be a worthy addition!

Last edited:
I've got to say that I've met the guys at Nouveau Conture over the years and spent two days there when I rented their training rooms. They are the loveliest crowd of people you could meet.

I can't think for one second that they would want to be part of all this cloak and dagger crap that surrounds any mention of them on here at times. If you've got anything great to say about them......shout it from the roof tops. Why all the secrecy!

Last edited:
I've got to say that I've met the guys at Nouveau Conture over the years and spent two days there when I rented their training rooms. They are the lovliest crowd of people you could meet.

I can't think for one second that they would want to be part of all this cloak and dagger crap that surrounds any mention of them on here at times. If you've got anything great to say about them......shout it from the roof tops. Why all the secrecy!

Just plain silly if you ask me!!

Nouveau have the best name, products, training and the most just plain class of any manufacturer of eyelash systems going in my humble opinion (and gazilllions of others :lol:) all the best people use it.

Has anyone phoned Nilam Patel and asked yet? I am dying to know!

I'm guessing she might be a bit busy even if someone did phone. Lol.

Has anyone phoned Nilam Patel and asked yet? I am dying to know!

I sure hope no one did as I am sure Nilam would have been less than pleased to get a load of phone calls .............

There are plenty of UN sung eyelash queens 'out there' who do beautiful work and just get on with what they do. The main ones have been mentioned.

There are plenty of UN sung eyelash queens 'out there' who do beautiful work and just get on with what they do. The main ones have been mentioned.

Next time I see you Geeg, I'll give you a set of mine and you can judge......... only I don't do celebrities! The worst thing is, my mum won't even let me do hers!

I work with Xtreme and they are the top in the US from all my research. They get sent to Cannes, fashion shows, and compared to other products I have tried, Xtreme's quality and durability come out on top. They seem to me, to be the CND of the eyelash world.

Richard Ward uses them in his salon, and I'm guessing he (well not him personally) gets a few celebrities in there!

I sure hope no one did as I am sure Nilam would have been less than pleased to get a load of phone calls .............

I am so glad this has been said as it is so true!!!!!!!

To comment on the original post, I would say (IMHO) there is not as yet an established lash king/queen but I have to say that compared to the world of nails the lash world is relatively young. But, having said that, there are many experienced lash technicians on here that will give you great advice, tips and just the benefit of there experiance and even the "BEST" of them will admit they are always learning!

As for the rest of it, give me strength :rolleyes:

This is brilliant,
Thanks all, sorry I have been away so haven't joined in
I feel a bit sad that I have been trained and it seems(by some of the posts) not very well.:cry:
I don't want to be one of the many cowboys.I don't want to charge people unless I am doing a fantastic set of lashes.
I would like to be good at what I do so I will call Nilam and see what she can reccomend.
Maybe I can get a 1 2 1 with one of these brilliant lash people like CND offer training with the likes of Amanda Fontanarosa and team.
Maybe the eye lash greats should run some courses, like the Playstations from CND?????
Then everyone would know they are getting the best

:Grope:

Wilma Dunn of the Eyelash Emporium at Pinewood studios is brilliant. Does celebrities and loads of photo shoots. She charges about £190 per set and her celebs pay it. A great trainer and brilliant aftercare.

Latest posts

Back