Its a Boy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi folks
i went to the hospital with my pregnant daughter today for her scan, and we also found out that she is expecting a boy.
i already have a grandaughter so the grandson will make it a kings ransom (what more could a grandmother ask)

just thought id share this with you all

Oh what fab news Glynis, A grandaughter and grandson I bet your really chuffed :cool:

Great news Glynis! Congratulations, Clare xx

How fab Glynis.............
Grandchildren are just the best . I love mine with a passion that only a grandma has xxx
Our Jade is nearly 4 and a little Lady, she loves hairdressing bless....and our Twin boys are a cool 8 months soon and we are now playing bumper baby walkers lol...... double the fun and double the snoggs with those boys..........
Congrats babe xxxx

Glynis....Im chuffed for ya hun!
What lovely news!!!!
:Kissing:

Congrats Glynis thats coolio news

Jess
xox

What a clever girl (and boy) ... one of each! Congratulations to you all. x

arrgh congratulations

Congratulations to you all!!!! All the best!

congrats to you and your daughter glynis.....i was also told at my last scan that my baby looks like a boy but as many fortune tellers have told some of my friends and family recently that i am going to have a girl...... i have another scan tomorrow though so we will see what they say then :)

stanleyann

Congratulations Glynis definately a reason to have a drink and celebrate
x

Congratulations, we have 2 girls on maternity at the mo - these scans are so clear - it's like looing at a photograph

Cathy

thats wonderful news for you

not that long to go (he is due on june 7th) he is already named "jack" i love that name,
we been told by psycic that he will be 8lbs+ with blue eyes - i cant wait for the snoggs of him

Latest posts

Back