It's day one of Brave Day Weekend, where are you all???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/57693-brave-day-weekend-come-join-fun.html

Whether it's your first post or a new technique you've tried... a pic of some eyelash extensions you've done, a new style of hair cutting or your first set of nails, don't be afraid to share it with us all and upload some photo's if you can :green:

Please remember to write Brave Day in the title of your thread :)

aww i forgot :smack:, sorry will have to join in next time :lol: i am useless at the mo !

omg I forgot too,
Oh well off to get the fibreglass out :eek::Scared:

I'm trying to borrow a camera! Hopefully mine will be in by tomorrow. I'm dead scared as I've never posted a pic before!:Scared:

I'm dead scared as I've never posted a pic before!:Scared:
:hug: you'll be fine Sal, once you've done it there'll be no stopping you :wink2:

any hint how to insert pics?

OOh great I have a really dumbass question to go in the hair geek, and I forgot it was brave day this weekend, so now I can be brave enough to get my dork head on Wurzel and ask the daftest question of the day (actually that may be the year!)

im about to do my first sculpted crushed shell nail, im going to try and put it up tonight. never done this before so you all may be in for a laugh lol xx

im about to do my first sculpted crushed shell nail, im going to try and put it up tonight. never done this before so you all may be in for a laugh lol xx

Good luck, look forward to seeing them!!

OOh great I have a really dumbass question to go in the hair geek, and I forgot it was brave day this weekend, so now I can be brave enough to get my dork head on Wurzel and ask the daftest question of the day (actually that may be the year!)

Sass the question and answer weekend is on the 11th/12th :)

Sass the question and answer weekend is on the 11th/12th :)

Doh I'm confused with all these weekends and what we should do, apart from enjoy them! Not sure whether it matters which weekend it goes in, just as long as it gets posted? ... and I was BRAVE to post it cos it is a DAFT question that's been muddling about in my head for a while and I keep forgetting to post it.

Think I'll go back and potter about on my terrace and keep quiet:green:!

Doh I'm confused with all these weekends and what we should do, apart from enjoy them! Not sure whether it matters which weekend it goes in, just as long as it gets posted? ... and I was BRAVE to post it cos it is a DAFT question that's been muddling about in my head for a while and I keep forgetting to post it.

Think I'll go back and potter about on my terrace and keep quiet:green:!

Sass it was a good question babe but make sure you save some more like that :) Just needed to reminded all of next weekend :hug:

I know I am a nail tech in waiting...so I am not wanting to join in or anything...yet...but what is Brave Weekend all about???? just so I know for future.

There is so much to learn about things on this site...it's taking me forever...:confused:

While I am at it...if someone gives you a positive reputation thingymijig...is it polite to reply in a PM saying thanks...or do you just leave it? I only found out about it yesterday...spent most of the day reading FAQ and threads on it etc...:eek:

sorry for totally going off track..but thought what the heck...:green:

xxx

I know I am a nail tech in waiting...so I am not wanting to join in or anything...yet...but what is Brave Weekend all about???? just so I know for future.
HI hun!! Brave day/weekend is when you try out something you've wanted to do & thought you couldn't or when you wanted to try & improve on something already and decide to give it a go!!! Then you post a pic of your work for all the geeks to see what you've been up to & maybe in turn inspire others!! :)

There is so much to learn about things on this site...it's taking me forever...:confused:
Don't worry you'll get there in the end!!! :):hug:

While I am at it...if someone gives you a positive reputation thingymijig...is it polite to reply in a PM saying thanks...or do you just leave it? I only found out about it yesterday...spent most of the day reading FAQ and threads on it etc...:eek:
You can if you want send a PM!! Or next time you see a good post by them give them some positive rep back!!!:)

sorry for totally going off track..but thought what the heck...:green:

xxx

HTH:)

Ok, thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot, will start something just now and hopefully post it soon or tomorrow. Be warned though I'm about to have a glass of wine:lol::lol:

Just got back from hols and have had no time ... sorry.

Please may I join in the next one?

I'd love to join in but as you know I am a meek and mild person and not at all brave:Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared:

I'd love to join in but as you know I am a meek and mild person and not at all brave:Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared::Scared:

Is this the same meek and mild geek that had a fag in one hand a glass of wine in the other and 2 hunks feeding u snacks a couple of weeks ago...............

I have just posted mine in the gallery!

Latest posts

Back