It's Snowing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle g

Reaction score
It's snowing and laying! it is soo cold though.is it snowing anywhere else?

no snow here in glasgow but it is bitter cold......the snow might not be too far away

stanleyann

No snow in York hun! xx

Yep - snowing here too! started about 3.30pm and keeps coming and going, it's not sticking though yet! I don't do snow!!:evil:

Nope, not snowing here either, hasn't been that cold here today....I love snow but we never seem to get much like we used to when we were kids lol!

It's not fair!! We never get any snow, it didn't snow here the last time they said it would..

All we ever seem to get is the wind and rain. sulk ..:irked:.. it's soo not fair

No snow here - thank God! I hate driving in snow.

Snowing up in East Sussex and its laying, my son just nearly fell in the pond trying to get snowballs!!!!

Haa Hee!!!!

Love

No snow here in Leicester, hope it does though...enjoy..xx

sprinkles said:
It's not fair!! We never get any snow, it didn't snow here the last time they said it would..

All we ever seem to get is the wind and rain. sulk ..:irked:.. it's soo not fair

I feel just like you :cry: . I want some snow.

you'll be smiling to hear that we've got snow in Valencia lmao...
went out for a meal with friends tonight, snowing on our way out but only lightly, by the time we left the restaurant it was coming down heavy and settling on cars etc, thank goodness it's not stayed on the ground, that's due to the rain earlier :wink2:
who knows, i might be able to post a pic of a snowman in our garden tomorrow pmsl

no snow here - thank god - i hate snow unless im sat in front of the fire and looking at it from inside

No swow here in Sheffield :sad:
I Love Snow ( here's hoping it comes up here)

no snowman (thank goodness) but it's still falling here...

Its 9.40pm and Im still in my Bathers!! Been swimming, having a heat wave over in South Australia, although today the heat came with a rain storm. So muggy, yuk. Give us 6 months and we will be cold and you will be warm!! xx

lovenails1 said:
Its 9.40pm and Im still in my Bathers!! Been swimming, having a heat wave over in South Australia, although today the heat came with a rain storm. So muggy, yuk. Give us 6 months and we will be cold and you will be warm!! xx

Nah give us 6 months and you'll be cold and we'll still be cold lol!!!

No snow here in Blackpool only sun

Latest posts

Back