iv got a poorly nan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
well after the busy weekend iv had i was hoping to have a quite monday...but so far no luck my mum phoned me at 2pm to tell me that my nan was being rushed into hospital with a blood clot in her leg :eek: my nan is 83 and has quite alot wrong with her medically but she always troops on but 3 weeks ago she was hospital for a camera to be inserted down her throat (carn't rember the correct word for it)and everythink went ok and she soon was back to herself but a few days after she kept saying her leg hurt we called the doctor out who said she had an infection!less than a week later we'v had to call him back and it turns out shes got a blood cot..so im off to the hospital soon to visit her

Your Nan sounds like she has been throught the mill lately, poor her.
I bet she will be glad of your visit, take care and try not to worry she sounds like a fighter! :hug:

My thoughts are with you, we are going through similar things with my grandad lately.
he is waiting to go back and have his cafetar taken out and his prostrate removed.. nice.
She'll be ok and back to herself in no time. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug: :hug:

Oh dear,bless her.I hope she makes a speedy recovery.Thinking of you and your family.xx:hug:

Oh babe I wish her well and will be thinking of you all x

I know where you're at, my grandma has been through the mill a bit just lately, she's 92, had a heart attack and then all sorts of other problems....she wanted to die a few weeks ago but now she is making progress. She's still living at muy mum's house....not well enough to go back home but at least she's out of that dang hospital where they treat old people like an inconvenience.

I hope your Nan gets better soon xxx

awwww huni Im sure she will be back to herself in no time........sending u lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxx

thankyou all for your kind words my nans beens allowed out of hospital for now but we she will need daily checks from the doctor for the next week and alot more pills .But at least she's home with her family
thankyou all again x

Give her a :hug: and tell her we are all thinking of her.

dont know really what to say - hope your nana is ok tho

Hope your nana feels better soon take care:hug:

Hope your nan is soon well :hug:

Hope she gets better soon hun:hug:

Will keep my fingers crossed that your Nan is feeling a whole lot better real soon. Grandparents are worth their weight in gold. Been 12 years since my Grandma passed and i miss her everyday.
xxx:green: :hug:

Latest posts

Back