I've found a new nail art gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
Now that's what i call a nail art gallery ! Wow :eek: loved the toes, some really beautiful work , wow... Thanks for posting :)

Thinkin she must live in an excitin town, no way would anyone up here let me have that much fun ! Have any of you had clients that wanted their toe nails left long ? Never seen that before, is that what all you big city folk are up to now ? Have i been in highlands to long ? ! lol:lol:

Some very nice nails...thanks for sharing...and yes, you are right aboit the green toe nails, not the nail but the nails...they are pretty scary. :Scared:

WOW! they r gorgeous my favs are the demure girly,multi glitters,purple & white,moon over mumbia & holographic glitters...infact all of them ..know what u mean about the green a bit scary but i like it....>>>runs off to get my polishes and glitters cos i'm hooked!:green: thanks for sharing xxx

X Jane X

VTCT L2 BEAUTY THERAPIST
VTCT L3 HOLISTIC THERAPIST
VTCT IHBC L2 NAIL ARTIST/TECH
STUDEX CERT EAR PIERCING
VTCT L3 DIP HEALTH,SAFETY,SECURITY & EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS

Thanks for sharing :green:

some real nice bling there thanks

I just love the pink and white polka dot toes! And as for the green toe nails and a few other toe nails also....why would anyone want toenails that long...that's just revolting....I don't know how they manage to not end up ripping one off!

Crikey! That's one prolific nail art painter!

Not to keen on the long toes, had to scroll past them quick.

Lots of lovely ideas though.

Thanks for sharing Susan xxx

very nice art, not keen on the long toes either

Thanks for sharing:hug: some great ideas, except the long toe nails yuck!!:eek:

There's some pretty nails on there and some of the colours used were lovely! Again, not liking the long toenails, imagine stubbing one of those, that's gonna hurt! :Scared:

Thanks for sharing

lovely nail art....i luv that pink with white lace...and the gold toes with black and whit dots tips....lovely toes...thanks for sharing...xx

what a great gallery.theres loads on there i love but i really liked the chocolate mousse french.the glitters and the gems just made it look gorgeous.i would never ever go for them sort of colours but i just loved it.
thanks for sharing.:hug:

great site,
thanks for sharing thg:)

Oooohhhh!!! Nice! I would love to have clients trying out new art like this. Sadly they are all very boring and have the usual pink and white!!! Have to bully my sister into trying something different!! :lol:

gives a good idea of what some OPI polishes look when applied :)

Latest posts

Back