Jessica products on Ideal World tv...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinklinds

Reaction score
Is anybody else watching the Jessica hour on Ideal World shopping channel? It is SHOCKING!! A supposed nail tech is painting somebody's nails - really badly! She has been "stroking" the polish onto the nail for about a minute, using about 20 strokes.... Wonder who taught her?!

That's a shame. I always thought of Jessica as a brand that wouldn't go too commercial.....but apparantly not.

:hug:

It is only a small selection of polishes but her application would have put me off! :rolleyes:

20 strokes!!! omg! yeah....... shes really a nail tech lol!!

I paused for a couple of seconds to check it out and swiftly changed channels when I saw the models nails - they were dire and I don't think any nail tech no matter how good they were could do a decent paint job on those trashed nails!

It was a real embarrassment to the Jessica brand if you ask me.

I havent seen it or used the Jessica brand but I do recall somewhere that the Jessica was of polishing is to use something like 10 strokes per nail (could be wrong though). It just saddens me when professional salon brands diversify into selling on TV!

Haha yeah i saw this and it was painful to watch!
I mean i wouldn't say i was the best at painting but i am much more confident than that and i kept thinking, is she gona get that tiny bit on the side that she's missed?!!
Something like that could quite easily give is a bad name.

Latest posts

Back