Just for fun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeni Giles

Reaction score
Just playing, keeping in line with the artistic flair thread. I thought I'd try a new shape to go with the capped bits and bobs. WAYYY out side of my normal cbm or french mani.

Attachments

• joyce art 004.jpg
    joyce art 004.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 107
WOW Jeni....can you even see your comfort zone from where you are!!!

I like your use of colour, but green isn't really my fave. and they sure are green!!!
I LOVE those pinkies though...great design and colours.

Did you have fun doing these:lol:???

just like one of my mentor would say, they seem to be rather obese on the sidewalls, and the apex is too big...

nail art wise, it's nice, fresh and funny of course!! I like it when ppl are original

Really love the colours, design and lipstick shape. It is nice sometimes to do something different and funky , well done !!!
Like Doorie i do think they are a bit "wide" on the hips but overall nice.:)

They were fun, but I can't say I'll make a habit of them, my box is pretty comfy. These really aren't typical at ALL for me, just playing. Joyce, my co worker's fav color is green. BRIGHT green. She looks great in it too.

I'll stick with my norm...ho hum, custom blend (at least for myself) I just had to see if I could step up to the plate before I ask my students to do the same.

because u put it on the nail critiques so i can say what i really think of them....i do like green but i didn't really liked this green, or the way that u have it... they r not my cup of tea!! and u r doing it just for fun so have another go...thanks for sharing xx

Green is not my colour i really love the pinkies id have a whole set of those. x

did you use color acrylic or something else? they look good

It's brightly colored glitter, mylar pieces, rhinestones and confetti capped in clear L & P. Something I had never tried before.

Latest posts

Back