Just thought I'd share my happy news

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
Hi geeks, my oh took me away to a fab spa hotel last week & while we were there he proposed. I said yes & I am so happy. We plan to get married in 2014.
I just wanted to share my news with my 'geek family' :)

Congratulations!! 😀 x

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hug: have you planned your day already, got any ideas, or starting completely from scratch???

Congratulations :) how exciting xx

Congratulations x o x o

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hug: have you planned your day already, got any ideas, or starting completely from scratch???

starting from scratch, the only thing we know is that we want an intimate civil wedding with 25-30 guests & a night do for approx 75. Looking at Jamaica for honeymoon. :) soooooo exited :biggrin:

And thanks noodle, I have joined the group x

How lovely....Congratulations.
Love your ideas for the Wedding, very romantic....just like his proposal!

Congratulations. Xx

Congratulations :)

HUGE Congratulations!!!!! :hug:

Wow that's fab news! Congrats, we are getting married 2014 must be the year for geek weddings lol ;)

Congratulations ;)

I keep nagging my OH to pop the question thought he might for Christmas but he got me car so maybe he will in the new year? Lol he keeps saying one day there is no rush but I like the idea of spending and commuting your lives together with each other forever.

Congratulations I needed to hear some good news.

Your wedding plans sound lovely XX

Congratulations!!

Can anybody help me with some advice?
I have an interview and trade test tomorrow. I do beauty and massage but havent practiced for ages and scared I'm going to not remember how to do everything.
I havent got time to practice now. Been reading my books all day :eek::eek:

Help xxx

Congratulations!!

I have an interview and trade test tomorrow. I do beauty and massage but havent practiced for ages and scared I'm going to not remember how to do everything.

Help xxx

I'm not sure this is the right thing to post on somebody's thread that is not work related and their sharing their happy news lol you might get more advice if you use the search bar at previous people asking similar questions or if not start a new thread xx

Congratulations!!

Help xxx

And if you knew you had an I yet owe and trade test coming up then you really should have researched, practised, hashed over what you wasn't sure on whatever you needed to do to prepare yourself before now. Leaving things to last min isn't a good start. Shows a lot
X

*interview*

Hope I haven't come across sounding rude xx

Latest posts

Back