Kim's bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be interesting to see how long it takes for re growth and how long she lets it come thro for, prob be bored in a month. I
Too can't stand the lot of em it's all me me me.... Bore off!!

Anyone watch the Keith lemon sketch show? ... lol 🙊

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone watch the Keith lemon sketch show? ... lol 🙊

Yeah, haven't watched it tonight. The Miley cyrus parts have me in absolute hysterics😂

Yeah, haven't watched it tonight. The Miley cyrus parts have me in absolute hysterics😂

Laughing at the kim kardashian one and her wedding dress 🙈 ahaahahaa

Laughing at the kim kardashian one and her wedding dress 🙈 ahaahahaa

Im waiting for it to come on itv2 plus 1, he makes me laugh as kim he actually looks like a woman even though he's got a muzzy😂

Not the best of lighting on this I took it the other day I'm in bed now so no selfies goin on here 😂 I get mine directly through goldwell View attachment 83105

Love it! Does your hair still feel in good condition even after 3 full head bleaches? Xx

There's only one word to describe kim k moron and she looks vile and because of her stupidity we stylist will have kim k wannabes coming to us to take them from dark to platinum in one sitting NOT TODAY SATAN NOT TODAY rant over

Was about to make a post about this but you guys already did it. I hate it, and I'm dreading people with the wrong skin tone asking for it! Oh no lol! Kim, and Nicole and Cheryl etc all look so amazing dark and rich but not blonde. I think she will be changing it back soon. X

Just found this on fb 😂 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425656210.823274.jpg

Haha, it was on Modern Salon's fb page. Can imagine it's doing the rounds!

I think khloe has got her blonde spot on. Kim is trying to be edgy and fashion.... or her husband is telling her she is edgy and fashion one of the two. Anyway seen this meme earlier...

Attachments

• 1425671457941.jpg
    1425671457941.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 402
There's only one word to describe kim k moron and she looks vile and because of her stupidity we stylist will have kim k wannabes coming to us to take them from dark to platinum in one sitting NOT TODAY SATAN NOT TODAY rant over

Not today Satan! Not today! Omg I just died!

REALLY QUEEN!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't stand her in general to be honest. Don't think she's attractive at all there's a lot better looking women that are far more attractive, intelligent and better role models!
So anything she does with her hair I will hate 😂but it's just horrendous. The outside picture originally posted is just ghastly! It needs a good toner!

She's lightened it again! Just saw it on the daily mail page on facebook it's proper platinum now. Eeekkkk x

With in a week She will see her re growth! I'm never actually interested in anything she does. But I'm following this story as its hair related! X

Prime example of a hairdresser seeking money and fame by trying to fulfil "celebrity's" unrealistic ideas.

If she asked me for that, whether I could do it or not I would have said no based on the fact it does not suit her.

No matter how expensive her designer clothes are. You can't polish a turd.

Prime example of a hairdresser seeking money and fame by trying to fulfil "celebrity's" unrealistic ideas.

If she asked me for that, whether I could do it or not I would have said no based on the fact it does not suit her.

No matter how expensive her designer clothes are. You can't polish a turd.

Hahahahaha you cant polish turd😂 9/7 would look great on her I'm telling you... She said on instagram she got it in one sitting... Highly unlikely unless its a wig or her colourists supernatural...

Latest posts

Back