Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I have on today :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090095.279521.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090095.279521.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 328
Another Konad design onto of a set of acrylic infills x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334135583.335155.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334135583.335155.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 314
Been doing more colour swatches. These are for colour ref only and are not my best work :eek:

The first one is Violet Pearl, Chic Blue, Pink and Pop Green, the second is Dark Purple

Attachments

• mixed swatch.JPG
    mixed swatch.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Dark purple sample.JPG
    Dark purple sample.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 196
My nails today! Tutti frutti shellac

Always forget the pic....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334168608.804551.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334168608.804551.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 320
I'm rocking these right now:

NP7kF.jpg

Kiko #275 stamped with Layla #05 "Jade Groove", konad plate m83.

I have always wanted to try a holo polish over black and I'm so happy I gave it a go. It was not easy to photograph but the effect is super viable on my nails. I could not stop looking at them today :biggrin:

This pic is without any topcoat as I feared that it would dull the holo effect.

Fab as always picchi! Did you use tho holo to stamp?
Also what top coat do you all use? I use cnd super shiney normally, but it's pink tinge sometimes distorts the colour, so today I used cnd speedy which is slightly more runny but it smudged the konad??x

Fab as always picchi! Did you use tho holo to stamp?
Also what top coat do you all use? I use cnd super shiney normally, but it's pink tinge sometimes distorts the colour, so today I used cnd speedy which is slightly more runny but it smudged the konad??x

:D Thank you Miss Layla! I did stamp with the holo polish onto the the black base. I normally use Seche Vite as my topcoat, you do have to be careful with application but it almost never smudges a konad design.

NP7kF.jpg

I have always wanted to try a holo polish over black and I'm so happy I gave it a go. It was not easy to photograph but the effect is super viable on my nails. I could not stop looking at them today :biggrin:

Wow, Layla is super versatile then :biggrin:

Oh My Goodness these are SUPER gorgeous, I didn't think your nails could be more stunning Picchi, I was wrong!

NP7kF.jpg

Can't wait to start stamping with the Layla! Thanks for sharing, maybe I was dragging too much or maybe too much on brush!x

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a stamp with a palm tree on?

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Sorry I meant a plate not a stamp :)

Sorry I meant a plate not a stamp :)

he he he. M28 and M29 are tropical themed

Have just ordered my very first Konad kit and can't wait to get started. Especially having read this thread which took 2 1/2 hrs. lol

There are Some beautiful pics. I just hope mine turn out half as good:) x

Bry T, thank you I sill have a look

I tried Ocean Rush and Coral Glam Layla over charcoal grey but they didn't do much :evil: might be better over black?

Thank you everyone for your kind words!!!

Bry the Laylas actually seem pretty good for stamping over black! I had never done it before but I did not expect it to be this visable on the nail.

Before I did my nails I swatched 6 of the Layla holo's over black. The only one which was not very holo was (very surprisingly) #01 Mercury Twilight. All the others where fabulously holo and made my heart beat a little faster :wink2:

I'm really loving the effect; the girl at the super market stopped me and asked me about them, I know it's silly but I love it when that happens :D

Latest posts

Back