Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! All this konad stuff looks great! I don't have much money at the moment, but would you guys trust this website?
Beauty Shop 4U

They are really cheap and have free delivery haha Just wanting your opinions :D

Hey guys! All this konad stuff looks great! I don't have much money at the moment, but would you guys trust this website?
Beauty Shop 4U

They are really cheap and have free delivery haha Just wanting your opinions :D

Blimey not sure how they make any money on those prices! I got told off by Konad for my prices and they are not as low as these!

Blimey not sure how they make any money on those prices! I got told off by Konad for my prices and they are not as low as these!

I found them through a search on google and it said they had free delivery but I can't see any information on delivery on their website, I'm not sure if I should trust them

I was just looking at the site... I find it kind of worrying that their pictures of the plates seem to be from various sources. I see some from konad, some with no water mark and some off another a blog!?!?

The picture below is on this page of the site: Beauty Shop 4U

049d3666db442f945f232c14b545dc5a.jpg
Seems the pic was taken from this blog: Polish and Powder

I would not buy from them unless I found really positive reviews or geeks spoke up for them. I think a reputable site would have their own pictures or use konad promotional pictures.

I was just looking at the site... I find it kind of worrying that their pictures of the plates seem to be from various sources. I see some from konad, some with no water mark and some off another a blog!?!?

The picture below is on this page of the site: Beauty Shop 4U

049d3666db442f945f232c14b545dc5a.jpg
Seems the pic was taken from this blog: Polish and Powder

I would not buy from them unless I found really positive reviews or geeks spoke up for them. I think a reputable site would have their own pictures or use konad promotional pictures.

Ahhh thankyou! I actually didn't notice that :D

Hiya everyone sorry if this has already been asked so just link me to where to find my answer if it has please.

The demo plates: can you stamp from these or are they just to show all the designs? x

Hi Kayleigh,

These look really nice. Which plate did the design come from and did you use black polish or gel?

I have been working so hard on getting the stamp to transfer that I am now working on my placement too;)One day maybe? lol

Hiya everyone sorry if this has already been asked so just link me to where to find my answer if it has please.

The demo plates: can you stamp from these or are they just to show all the designs? x

I believe (and im sure Bry Will agree or correct me) that the demo plates are ones that are recommended for the use in salons as its less fidly than all the little plates and easier for the client to look at the designs :) x

There is no reason why you can't use a demo plate. As the lovely Jo points out they are more tricky to use because the images are close together; to answer your question straight yes you can stamp straight from them.

if you wanted something to show the designs the Image plate Book is the best item.

Hmmm feel like i have gone round the houses, am I talking any sense LOL :lick:

There is no reason why you can't use a demo plate. As the lovely Jo points out they are more tricky to use because the images are close together; to answer your question straight yes you can stamp straight from them.

if you wanted something to show the designs the Image plate Book is the best item.

Hmmm feel like i have gone round the houses, am I talking any sense LOL :lick:

That's fab thanks! I know what I'm asking for for christmas ;) hehe. I don't mind them being close together. The polish goes everywhere anyway, just clean it up well lol x

Pink Bunny you made me laugh he he he.

Why not throw caution to the wind and put a Salon Kit on your list :)

Thank you all so much! You've just made my day :) I think this is plate m21 using konad special white polish..they are gel enhancements but with a black polish..my mum likes to change her colours a Lol, although think she thinking of sticking with these for a bit :)

I love it..still some improvement, but just means I get to practice more :)

Thank you all...I do love my geekies :)

Kayleigh xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Just received my plates today, I must say I'm in love!!! I'm rubbish at nail art and now I look a pro, BUT..... I put the base colour on and then used konad polish on with the stamp great, left it to dry,(touch dry) and when I apply a top coat you can see it smudging, got round it on the other fingers by not applying as much pressure, am I not allowing it to dry enough?? How long do you allow to dry?

Last edited:
Just received my plates today, I must say I'm in love!!! I'm rubbish at nail art and now I look a pro, BUT..... I put the base colour on and then used konad polish on with the stamp great, left it to dry,(touch dry) and when I apply a top coat you can see it smudging, got round it on the other fingers by not applying as much pressure, am I not allowing it to dry enough?? How long do you allow to dry?

It should be quite instant. The art is floating the top coat over and not brushing it on if that makes sense?

It should be quite instant. The art is floating the top coat over and not brushing it on if that makes sense?

I second that :).also try not to go back over the stamp once tout have floated it over once :)

Hi Geeks

My first Konad Kit arrived this morning - not long now and I can get home oooo I am going to have loads of fun tonight sooooo excited!!!!:lol:

My mum has just ordered me a Konad kit!!!!! So excited can't wait for it to arrive now...I will spend HOURS on it ... been reading this thread and seems a lot of problems are encountered at first so I am expecting to have lots, but I will persevere!

Latest posts

Back