Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evaperk-albums-konad-picture41673-asphalt-pink-silver-overlaid-bamboo-konad-stamp.jpg

Wow MaryKate those are brilliant....and only your second go! You would never have thought that was your second....you Will be a master in no time :) xx

Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Hi if I stamp with shellac the print does not stand out that much. May may be using wrong colour?? can I apply shellac and then print with a ordinary polish into the colour and then apply shellac top coat??

Hi if I stamp with shellac the print does not stand out that much. May may be using wrong colour?? can I apply shellac and then print with a ordinary polish into the colour and then apply shellac top coat??

Hi snaz :)

Shellac relies on its 2 coat colour system which is why it doesn't stand out much when using it for stamping.

Of course you can :) once you have cured your final colour coat stamp with the polish of your choice and shellac top car as usual :)

Be careful though as not all regular nail polish has enough pigments in it for a great sharpe, colourful stamp that stands out on the nail. Its trial and error with regular polish as to which ones work well :) x

Hi snaz :)

Shellac relies on its 2 coat colour system which is why it doesn't stand out much when using it for stamping.

Of course you can :) once you have cured your final colour coat stamp with the polish of your choice and shellac top car as usual :)

Be careful though as not all regular nail polish has enough pigments in it for a great sharpe, colourful stamp that stands out on the nail. Its trial and error with regular polish as to which ones work well :) x

Thanks for reply, I will give it a try. Do i still stamp in the sticky layer??

Yes you can :)

Have a play and find out what regular polishes you have that work. And don't forgot to post your pics here and in the konad group :) x

So what are people Konad Christmas wishes?

So what are people Konad Christmas wishes?

Well in terms of konad....i.have a fee ideas up my sleave but just waiting for my plate to arrive ;) x

Well in terms of konad....i.have a fee ideas up my sleave but just waiting for my plate to arrive ;) x

Sorry I knew it would be a wait. just collecting in my last few pre-Christmas orders then sorted. Last order of the year so need to make sure it contains everyones presents :lol:

Sorry I knew it would be a wait. just collecting in my last few pre-Christmas orders then sorted. Last order of the year so need to make sure it contains everyones presents :lol:

Hehe its ok :).am in no rush. Its still october, got Halloween first :) x

Hehe its ok :).am in no rush. Its still october, got Halloween first :) x

If I get enough orders in this week they may be here in the next week!

I just want to say how happy I am that this thread is and has helped so many people get into konad or to get their konad out of the closet.

I think sharing, experimenting and inquiring about a product like konad is essential to sharing the fun and learning more everyday.
And goodness had this thread been active since I've been away!!!

I jus have to share these brautiful nails I did at a local beauty event tonight.

evaperk-albums-konad-picture41465-blackpoolbamboo.jpg

These are so spectacular!!! They look almost like carvings, I really need this plate.

some that i had a little play with the other day :) most images are konad but the halloween ones are Bundle Monster

View attachment 9192View attachment 9193View attachment 9194
Oh goodness Jo I think I hate you a little now :green: You know I'm kidding but I have some serious konad envy right now:hug:

does anyone know where to buy bundlemonster plates and ship to canada?

i attached some of my pics from using konad plates.
These are all beautiful!!!

These beautiful nails are Christine81's fabulous work.

christine81-albums-nails++nail+art3-picture41797-closeup-comp-nails.jpg

This is beyond beautiful and special, this is a whole new level of konad/stamping IMHO.

I have no clue how she did them (we are just going to have to get Christine to tell us :hug:), I do recognize the stamped design to be from the first BM set.

This is beyond beautiful and special, this is a whole new level of konad/stamping IMHO.

I have no clue how she did them (we are just going to have to get Christine to tell us :hug:), I do recognize the stamped design to be from the first BM set.

Konad sell flowers similar to these. I have not seen them but it might be????

Ok so I have a REALLY SILLY question about Konad (only have my set a week).

Can you get the stamp to face the other way? For instance I was doing my big toe and wanted the stamp to face inwards on both feet. Is this possible? Sorry for being a dumbass :)

simply stunning!

Suzanne - i'm a newbie too but I did it by putting the image on a stamp and then putting it on another stamp before I placed it on the nail. Don't know if that's the right way to do it but it worked. You have to be quick before it dries though!

Suzanne - i'm a newbie too but I did it by putting the image on a stamp and then putting it on another stamp before I placed it on the nail. Don't know if that's the right way to do it but it worked. You have to be quick before it dries though!

I have heard of people doing this before, I think that it is the only way. The Q plate is the only one with a mirrored image on it.

Latest posts

Back