KONAD STAMPING - Don't you just LOVE it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh I can't wait to get my set!!! Keep looking through all the pics on the Konad group and I just want to have a gooooooooooooo!

You Will have to let us know when you have got your kit and you must must must upload some piccys :) xx

I love to hear about my happy customers. Feel free to upload pics to my Facebook page :D

I have recently had members from Greece and they are very passionate, love it!

I love to hear about my happy customers. Feel free to upload pics to my Facebook page :D

I have recently had members from Greece and they are very passionate, love it!

Will do Bryony :) how many would you like on there? Lol

Really? Awe the Greek are lovely arnt they :) x

i got my first konad set today yey!!!!!!
couldnt resist opening it straight away lol!!!

the white konad polish seems to dry REALLY quickly and isnt lifting off onto the stamper. Im being quick as ive read you have to be but any tips?

thanks

Yay :) its.so exciting isn't it :)

Ok, before any use i always wipe my stamper with d solve to get rid of any hairs, fluff, oil etc. When you scrape the excess off hold the scraper at a slight angle and scrape gently. If you scrape hard you take away too much polish from the plate.

It does dry quick but it should also transfer to the stamper with no problems ;)

Have you joined the konad group yet? There are loads of very very helpful threads as well as piccys of inspiration :) xx

How? How on earth do u guys get such fabulous results from Konad? I bought the stuff plus the Konad White and black polish and was all excited but when I went to do the White, hardly any was lifting onto the stamper. :((( so I just gave up.
I would really love to add this to my nail services but I just can't get the hang of it.

Yay :) its.so exciting isn't it :)

Ok, before any use i always wipe my stamper with d solve to get rid of any hairs, fluff, oil etc. When you scrape the excess off hold the scraper at a slight angle and scrape gently. If you scrape hard you take away too much polish from the plate.

It does dry quick but it should also transfer to the stamper with no problems ;)

Have you joined the konad group yet? There are loads of very very helpful threads as well as piccys of inspiration :) xx

thanks, yep ive joined the konad group. I think im scrpaing too hard as I was really pushing down and draggin the scraper across (im abit heavy handed some time lol) thank u for the advice :D

Picked my toys up from the sorting office this morning :) thanks Bryony :)

It is so addictive and you Will end up buying more plates. Only thing i Will say is that clients as a rule don't know what konad is so wear it a lot and on your regulars offer to do their ring fingers for free 1 time only so they get a taster of it as sometimes its hard for the client to understand what it is, how it works and more importantly how it Will look.

Once they have sampld it, they want it almost every time :)

Xx

That's a great idea - thanks! Just recieved my glitter to try out rockstar too... now I don't know which one to have a go at first!

First ever post :D
Just wondering wheres the best place to get konad plates?

How? How on earth do u guys get such fabulous results from Konad? I bought the stuff plus the Konad White and black polish and was all excited but when I went to do the White, hardly any was lifting onto the stamper. :((( so I just gave up.
I would really love to add this to my nail services but I just can't get the hang of it.

Try wiping the stamper and plate with d solve before you start and be gentle when you scrape the excess off. If your too heavy handed you Will take a lot of the polish away that you need :) x

That's a great idea - thanks! Just recieved my glitter to try out rockstar too... now I don't know which one to have a go at first!

Why don't you stamp onto the rockstar nails ;) xx

Why don't you stamp onto the rockstar nails ;) xx

Can you do that? I have had a go on myself with the Konad and GELeration ( I don't have Shellac) and did it over the sticky layer before the top coat (so over the colour) and it looked like the image had stretched :S. Some of the GELeration colour came off too :(

I did a flower image with the white Konad paint. Have you any suggestions for what I have done wrong? The image went on, it was just elongated, if that makes sense!

Can you do that? I have had a go on myself with the Konad and GELeration ( I don't have Shellac) and did it over the sticky layer before the top coat (so over the colour) and it looked like the image had stretched :S. Some of the GELeration colour came off too :(

I did a flower image with the white Konad paint. Have you any suggestions for what I have done wrong? The image went on, it was just elongated, if that makes sense!

You can :) but i would suggest you top coat first then stamp then top coat again.

You do have to be pretty confident when stamping onto the sticky layer else you Will take some.of the colour away if you get it wrong and need to take the stamp off and re do it. For tour first few goes stamp over the top coat and then.when your happy add another top coat that way you can take off and re do as mani times as you like without interfering with the sticky colour coat.

When you stamp be quick. Line the 1 side up with where you want it to be on the nail and the firmly, but quick (not super super quick as it needs a chance to transfer to the nail) roll the stamper and the design should transfer on the nail.

Have another go...over top coat. You Will soon pick it up, promise :) xx

You can :) but i would suggest you top coat first then stamp then top coat again.

You do have to be pretty confident when stamping onto the sticky layer else you Will take some.of the colour away if you get it wrong and need to take the stamp off and re do it. For tour first few goes stamp over the top coat and then.when your happy add another top coat that way you can take off and re do as mani times as you like without interfering with the sticky colour coat.

When you stamp be quick. Line the 1 side up with where you want it to be on the nail and the firmly, but quick (not super super quick as it needs a chance to transfer to the nail) roll the stamper and the design should transfer on the nail.

Have another go...over top coat. You Will soon pick it up, promise :) xx

Thankyou, and thanks for taking the time to reply - very much appreciated! I will have another go over the sticky top coat and see how that works out :)

Thankyou, and thanks for taking the time to reply - very much appreciated! I will have another go over the sticky top coat and see how that works out :)

Your welcome :) also get some cheap as chips tips to have a practice on :) x

Your welcome :) also get some cheap as chips tips to have a practice on :) x

Another great idea thankyou! You are a wealth of information! :D

Just ordered my first set..set b as recommended...although I think I'm going to be ordering more plates very quickly once I have the hang of it..I am soooo excited :)
Can't wait til they are here!

Also joined the group too for some inspiration :)
Kayleigh xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Just ordered my first set..set b as recommended...although I think I'm going to be ordering more plates very quickly once I have the hang of it..I am soooo excited :)
Can't wait til they are here!

Also joined the group too for some inspiration :)
Kayleigh xx

It's going in the post in about 1 mins xxxx

It's going in the post in about 1 mins xxxx

Ahhh now I'm doubly excited!! Thank you!!! Doubt it will be long til another order..I'm still looking at the site in between clients now thinking I should have ordered more...must control myself...one step at a time :)
Thank you again! :)

Kayleigh xx

You can just remove the sticky layer from the colour, then stamp. That's what I do with Shellac that way you're not adding an extra layer.

Latest posts

Back