KONAD STAMPING - Don't you just LOVE it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done. This is nice neat job and well placed (very hard for me LOL).

Keep up the good work and you talent and imagination will flourish :D

Thank you! It took me a few goes to get the technique of picking it up but once I did there was no stopping me! Lol

Here is my first attempt, I only bought 1 plate to have a play and see how it worked but I love it. Will def be buying some more plates - any suggestions?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313521742.789580.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313521742.789580.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 113
Here is my first attempt, I only bought 1 plate to have a play and see how it worked but I love it. Will def be buying some more plates - any suggestions?

Is that plate 57?

How about something quite different like M20, M26 or M54 (to name a few)???

These are fab! How can u use these with shellac? Would you stamp onto the sticky layer of the colour coat? Or would you wipe the sticky coat before stamping? I'm too impatient to let nail polish dry! lol

As far as I know, you shellac as normal and then add the konard after with normal polish and then a top coat. Just remember as with all nail art, float that top coat over the patten. Drag and you drag the patten right of the end of the nail x

Hi can I ask which Konad plate you used for the first pic with the brown and gold, they are beautiful xxxxx

Now there's a question lol let me go and look....

....its plate m51 :).x

My very first attempt! What do you think? Not a patch on the rest of the ones I've seen but slowly but surely lol

Well done :).for your first attempt that's really good. Now you have the nack of it there Will be no stopping u :) xx

I thought you were doing pink toes?

Did i say i was? Lol i can't remember!

Havnt forgotten to do the pics for you...just been stupidly busy :)

Now there's a question lol let me go and look....

....its plate m51 :).x

Thanks - will order now and upload more pics soon..... Happy stamping everyone xxxx

Did i say i was? Lol i can't remember!

Havnt forgotten to do the pics for you...just been stupidly busy :)

Bless you no worries.

Have you my offers? Have you seen the new plates OMG should be in tomorrow :lick:

What new offer shall I add for September? 11ml polish and a plate for £8.5:?:

Bless you no worries.

Have you my offers? Have you seen the new plates OMG should be in tomorrow :lick:

What new offer shall I add for September? 11ml polish and a plate for £8.5:?:

You have offers???? Don't tell me things like that lol you know i can't.resist!!!

These new plates, are they the ones you put the piccys up especially for me? Lol, you know i want them!

Hehe. I love konad wayyy too much!

You have offers???? Don't tell me things like that lol you know i can't.resist!!!

These new plates, are they the ones you put the piccys up especially for me? Lol, you know i want them!

Hehe. I love konad wayyy too much!

You love me really :Kissing:

They also do loads of extra decos I have just found out like glitters, mother of pearl pieces and ball chains. Enjoy Stamping Nail art with KONAD. this website is not great but you can see EVERYTHING available from Konad

You need to make sure that the nails are completely dry and not sticky, when using gel I always finish with top coat and cure and wipe sticky off. This also make it easier to remove the stamp if wonky, etc. Just wipes clean off.

Attachments

• Photo143.jpg
    Photo143.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 67
You need to make sure that the nails are completely dry and not sticky, when using gel I always finish with top coat and cure and wipe sticky off. This also make it easier to remove the stamp if wonky, etc. Just wipes clean off.

these are fab!

My mom had Konad nail art on her when she went to a wedding in Vietnam - she fell in love with it and got herself a starter set - she's sending me a set in the post tomorrow so I should get it next week - I so cannot wait.:biggrin:

I've been avidly reading up on this thread, other Konad threads and joined the Konad group - the pics people have posted up all look fantastic! :Look_left

I just wanted to post tonight because I wanted to say HELLO! Thanks to everyone for sharing their tips/tricks and photos....:wink2:

Latest posts

Back