Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
Im thinking of doing a course to learn how to apply lash extensions has anyone done a course in this and is it a popular treatment a few of my clients have asked for it but not sure they would pay £150 for them .

Hi I do lash extensions and charge £90 - I had to do a lot of marketing I hit a lot of lap dancing clubs etc as I also do spray Tanning and have been lucky so far - mind you I only do 2 eve and the weekend.

Hi I do lash extensions and charge £90 - I had to do a lot of marketing I hit a lot of lap dancing clubs etc as I also do spray Tanning and have been lucky so far - mind you I only do 2 eve and the weekend.

good idea!!!

uw thanks thats encouraging!!

I do these and charge £100 per full set and £25 every 2 to 3 weeks for the infills hth

I don't do these personally but a friend of mine does and she charges £50 for a full set. I think the cost of this treatment is coming down all the time and she has to charge this rate to stay competitive in the area.

I charge £95 for a full set and "from"£25 for a maintenance appointment. Its amazing what people will pay to good!! But oh yes they do!!!:green:

I'm dying to do this, it's really popular here, I just can't make my mind up which is best for the money, and also the fact that I'm really indecisive doesn't help!:irked:

me me me me me me too

I was thinking of having them done,do they look good?Can you notice a difference as if i pay £100-ish i would want real big lashs:lol:

Ok now I am confused. How do they work? I am assuming you mean semi-permanent lashes? I did false lash application at college but was always under the impression over the month your lashes fall and out and renew themselves. I do individual lash extensions which usually last a week to 2 weeks depending on the client and how they manage them but these are obviously a far more advanced system. How do they work and how do you infill??? I would love to do the course!

I was thinking of having them done,do they look good?Can you notice a difference as if i pay £100-ish i would want real big lashs:lol:

Hmmmm but thats like saying if you were paying for nails you would want really long talons!!!! Your lashes would be sized up to create natrually fuller longer looking lashes, would you want to pay £100 to look like daisy the cow??!!!! LOL

would you want to pay £100 to look like daisy the cow??!!!! LOL

Just me then?!

How much is training with Flirties? I've only heard good things about them xx

Hmmmm but thats like saying if you were paying for nails you would want really long talons!!!! Your lashes would be sized up to create natrually fuller longer looking lashes, would you want to pay £100 to look like daisy the cow??!!!! LOL

Yes but if they end up looking the same as wearing Mascara i can save myself a hundred quid then!!!:lol:

Yes but if they end up looking the same as wearing Mascara i can save myself a hundred quid then!!!:lol:

Mascara wont achieve this look. Mascara goes over the lashes you already have, it may build up to a certain degree but the gist of semi permenant lashe is to build volume and length to your lashes on a semi permenant basis. You are adding in lashes, mascara does not do this.

Semi Permenant Lashes, like all beauty treatments, are not for everyone. But in my experience they are certainly very very popular!!:green:

Hi,

I am trying to find these on the web and went on the website and can't find any reference to them I really am interested in them and have a client that goes to London and has Jinny ones but i can't find them either:confused:

can anyone help me

Thank you

Hi,

I am trying to find these on the web and went on the website and can't find any reference to them I really am interested in them and have a client that goes to London and has Jinny ones but i can't find them either:confused:

can anyone help me

Thank you

Flirties is a new brand, so at the min there isnt any info on the web for them.

See Tonilee (on this thread) for more info as she is the Flirties Trainer Mod

HTH

x

Thank you for replies

xxxxxx

I want to do this too.I had lovely eyelashes and they are disappearing at the rate of knots i can see why people want them done.my eyes are starting to look so small.

Latest posts

Back