late nite swirl!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinkletoes910

Reaction score
So, it's 5am, and I've just finished playing with my nails. I did my first rebalance with EZFlow, and what a breeze! But, instead of the normal pink and white, I used every color in my color kit. I can't decide if it's a swirly rainbow or tye dye.

lookie lookie!

by the way, does anyone know how to delete a picture from your own gallery? I searched the site help forum, but the instructions don't match what show up in my gallery. maybe the site has changed?

ooh they're lovely :D , i vant help with the gallery info though , i aint no good trying to upload pics never mind anything else :irked:

They're funky - I like :D

To delete a picture, click on it, > Image tools, >edit image and you'll see a big box at the top that says click here to delete this image

They are lovely, really nice:D
As for the gallery........
you need to go to your gallery open the pic you want to delete, on the the top right there is a tab that says "image tools", click on that and go to "edit picture".
This will then bring up a box at the top of your pic. you just click that you want to delete the image.
hope this helps.

5am!!! are you crazy.....lovely nails though, was this due to the tiredness..

They are lovely!

I don't think I have ever seen 5am! LOL

They are lovely, how have you done the tips?

5am omg you mustbe mad i however do see that time most mornings as my little boy likes to get up then!!!LOL

I got it!, er, I got RID of it! thanks gals!

5am is a little late for me, normally, it's about 3am. But my most creative ideas come when I'm sleepy. I worked my "day job" yesterday evening, and I had to wind down. Plus, the only time that I have me-time is late at night. I just can't do my nails, or wax my legs, or soak my feet with the hubby and my tot. They just don't get that Mommy needs some OFF time... but that's another post!

I started with blue and purple on my pinkie, I dotted the purple then the blue on the tip, and then swirled them together, covered the tip, and made them smile! :D My ring finger is red and purple, the middle red and orange, the pointer yellow and orange, the thumb yellow and green, then it continues to the next hand. It looks like I've been finger painting. I love it!

I really doubt many of my clients are going to like it though... most of them are on the old fashioned side. They'll scoff at nail art or a polish that's any shade other than rose. whatever, they pay the bills. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back