Leaflet drop success

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

Thought i would share my recent success with you all!

Leaflet dropping!

I (i mean my best mate!) designed some leaflets for me and printed off 100's. On Thursday i delivered about 50 and picked up 4 bookings!!

I am so chuffed as this was my first stab and getting my name out there after starting the business.

Delivered about 100 more yesterday and i've plenty to keep me busy this week inbetween clients.

It has cost me next to nothing just a bit of hard work.

Today Ifield Green, tomorrow THE WORLD!!! :green:

wow .... arr thats brill hun, they say you may get 1 call for every 100 so you did really well:green: iv got 4000 printed but i messed up really with mine i just put a list treatments i do but NO price'S :rolleyes: , What did you put on yours?

I printed a tri-fold leaflet with my mani's and pedi's, waxing list and prices, tanning prices and some pre-treatment advise for those and on the back was details of pamper parties and a space for "next appointment" details and fron was name, tel's and home salon info.

One woman actually got the leaflet then chased me down the road asking me about her nails!! She has made a booking for her and a friend tonight for an eyebrow wax, not much money in it but once she visits the salon etc and see what i can do im hoping for more bookings.

That's excellent - bit of leg power can go a long way :)

ahh well done! They say that a sunday is the best day to leaflet drop as its the only mail through the letter box that day. 4 from 100 is a great result, (and on a thursday, lol)!

Wow that's fantastic...very well done...just goes to show that with a little ingenuity and effort we can generate some good business.

Well done again :hug:

thats great ! Keep it up. I dropped 500 leaflets and got 11 bookings! so, you are doing extremely well. Dont forget to ask them why they decided to call you. note it down and see if there is a pattern. maybe they liked the way you sold yourself on your leaflet , or maybe they liked the colour or maybe they liked that you shut the gate after you. who knows! but ask and make sure you use whatever it is again in the future.

tigi

Hi well done you, way to go girl, am well chuffed for you, nice to hear some good news. :)

Latest posts

Back